bite alarm batteries

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

I nick mine from work (sorry Boss if you're reading this)/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

tank

Reaction score
fair play son!!!! i would if we had them at work!!

Big Sky

Reaction score
Try the interweb if i hadgot mine formy fox in the tackleshop whitch will remain nameless it would of been 6 quid plus but off the net got three for the same money.

well worth the checkout guy.

BS

tank

Reaction score
yeah i did check out the old web and googled it and found them much much cheaper than i ever thought.

Big Sky

Reaction score
I use the same alarms my first batt cost me a tenna then i found them on a site for £1.20 eachso i know how u feel tank, anyway good luck dude just incase i will try and find the site i used for you mate.

BS/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

sergioge

Reaction score
Hi mate go to maplins its an electronical shop im sure you can find a store near you they sell those batteries for 99p each and there duracell thats where i get mine and because of the price its good to stock up on them,hope this helps you,tight lines.

Reaction score
When buying online, etc make sure you get the 1.5v LR1 Battery, as there is another battery the same size but 12v (used in some fox receivers) use one of these and you will blow the alarm and void the warranty.

Ryan