Bristol Avon Fish-in

printkoozies

Reaction score
Okay, I just put the feelers out to see if anyone fancied a BA fish-in and the answer was "yes"...........nice one.

For those that haven't seen the 'feeler' thread the venue holds barbel, pike, perch, chub, roach, bream and carp, oh and some silver bream.

I'd like to hold the fish-in late January, but we'll have to decide on a date pretty soon. I'll consult the match fixture list to make sure it's okay. We'll be at the mercy of the rain gods, which at the moment aint happy, but it needs a good flush through anyway, so fingers crossed. If we are flooded off we can fall back onto the canal, which turned out to be quite a success last time, there's a write-up somewhere?

Day tickets are £7 I think? and I'll need a cheque in advance, when we've set the date.

Please add your names if you fancy it, this could be a good un ;)
Thanks.

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had joy writing this article.