British Fly Fair, 11-12th February valuation days

Thomas Turner

Trade Member
Reaction score
Thomas Turner will be attending the prestigious British Fly Fair, February 11-12th. Located in the Stafford County Showground it has easy access and plenty of parking and refreshments.

The three large halls will be filled with everything fly tying and fishing with tying and casting demonstrations. Thomas Turner will be in Sandylands Centre, Hall 3 (see map).

Throughout the weekend we will be offering free valuations on antique, vintage and modern fishing tackle, buying, if you wish to sell.

We will bring a sample of just a few of the 4000 items we carry in stock, to chat about the history and use. Here are just a few collections we have bought. This Hardy and brass reel selection from Shropshire was only part of the huge collection we acquired.

Hardy reels collection

Travel rods are always good sellers. This fine selection came from Hampshire as one collection. We always need more of the same, quality sells.

Hampshire rod collection

A collection of Abel USA fly reels below sold quickly. We always welcome more or similar high quality reels.

Collection of Abel USA reels

I will be setting up on the Friday afternoon at the show and we will be at our stand throughout the weekend.

Look for the Thomas Turner banner opposite the fly-tying demonstration section.

Give me a call on 07548 871985 to discuss what you have or email john@thomasturner.com and let’s talk tackle. I look forward to meeting you there.

The post British Fly Fair, 11-12th February valuation days appeared first on Thomas Turner Fishing Antiques.

Continue reading...