Carp Line

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>bit of a sod get two lines through the tip eye though.............................</blockquote>
It is, plus the birds nest on the reel is a pain.................../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Medders

Reaction score
Shimano boys.........Technium standard or new Technium Camo Line? The bloke I ordered it from has run out, luckily can get for the same price elsewhere! Thanks

C

Cakey

I will stick with my gay fluro blue Bass Pro Line from The Bass Pro Shops

R

Roto Fryer

pro gold has to much memory.

Technium excellent copolymer line will never let you down as long as you use the right knots

Bill Maitland 2

Reaction score
Frothy/Roto, went to Leslies of Luton to get some Technium in 8lb strain for my tenching, they didn't have any and didn't havemany spools leftof any strain.

The owners son said they wont bother getting any more as it wasn't popular, I use it in 12lb for my carping and love it, shame!

Leslie's sold it for only 19.99

Eddy Hoodless 2

Reaction score
Technium for me aswell great line (my opinion) not tried the camo stuff yet but will. Did ya know its cheaper in France just aswell cos thats where I live nowadays.

www, genesis-carpfishery.com

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Bill Maitland 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Leslie's sold it for only 19.99</blockquote>
Only£19-99 what a bargain/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
'speders,

The RRP for Technium is around £32.99 so half price is a bargain.

I get mine from Reid's Tackle at just under £29.00 and if they have sold out then they get more in for me.

I thought that the 8lb B/S was <u>Tribal Technium</u> so I'm not sure if it is the same line, it is certainly not in the same tin as the Technium.

preston96

Reaction score
Just loaded up myreels with "new" pro tough from gold label, looks good and well tuff..........clear, soft and supple and looks well behaved................time will tell.