Cars and tackle

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
So,in essence,NO car/people carrier or whatever on the market today(apart from a Roller I suppose?)is actually capable of hiding the rods(by that I mean a rod holdall or similar that carries the rods)completely from sight?

...I thought one model might just have the facility to slide the rod bag under the seats??

..probably answered my own question...don't leave the car unattended if you have gear in the back-regardless!!

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Absolutely not, no, never ever.

****y and I lost around £2'000 worth of tackle when my car was broken into after a weekend session. They took the lot, including our tent and clothing.

Shopping with the insurance money was fun though.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score

So,in essence,NO car/people carrier or whatever on the market today(apart from a Roller I suppose?)is actually capable of hiding the rods(by that I mean a rod holdall or similar that carries the rods)completely from sight?

...I thought one model might just have the facility to slide the rod bag under the seats??

..probably answered my own question...don't leave the car unattended if you have gear in the back-regardless!!

My car has internal roof bars .....

Cakey

Reaction score
yes we are touring around before we get there ....hope to make Liverpool thurday or friday for piccys of buddy outside LFC and pi55ing up Toffees gates ha ha ha

Morespiders

Reaction score
Paul, how much stuff you bringing? I have never scratched for room in my Focus Estate,camping and fishing in Wales with The Elwin, and a mate, pus me dont see your problem with the rods, will educate you on Fri or Sat.
PS I bought a giraffe today, only trouble is it has to travel in the backwith its head out the window

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score

There are cars on the market were you can have all your gear out of sight.
Many of the 4x4's have pull open racks in the back, with some you pay extra, and others are in the deal.

Was it Paul Macey in the fishing program, he had one.