Chavs vs Aces Annual Match

Aces Vs Chavs Match at Gold Valley or Elsewhere?

• Gold Valley

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Elsewhere

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I've been on and had a look at Clattercote reservoir, it looks a very interesting prospect, especially them wooden walkways that lead you to your peg.
The only thing i would say, that it isn't very Central to every angler, anyone North of Birmingham will have a fair run on there hands.
You may have to see if you could organise a car share to split the cost of petrol etc.
Two people should be able to share a reasonable sized car and get there gear in also.

Tight Lines :D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Checked it out Scott, looks a bit too easy. We don't want the old uns doing their backs in when they lift their keepnets out do we ;-)))

My vote is for Clattercote, it's a fair old jaunt for us farmers too. We've fished it a few times and it's okay. If it is Clattercote I'll be fishing for silvers and I'll bag a carp for the extra points. Mark Wintle and the new Chav on the block (Muffin) proved how good the silver fishing is. I'd like to see a no fishing under the boards rule for the carp too, but that's up to the Boss/organiser?

Come on guys n gals, lets get it sorted and set a date.

It's time for the Chavs to claim back the trophy......

p.s. Are we gonna have one of those pools thingies?

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
oooo, goody i like paddling pools :D

If i can convince the Mrs to let me go <looks for the old box full of French Ticklers>, and i have got a job by then, i would like to come along if no one objects?
However, if i could share the cost with someone of getting there and back that would suit me better.

Tight Lines :D

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
You might be lucky Stealph, I think Marsbar lives just around the corner from you?

Take yer sat nav though, he's not very good with directions, or sat navs come to think of it... (Idle) ;-)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Sat Nav?

If you think that i am bringing the Mrs along just so we don't get lost you are more puddled than Dr Fosters underwear lol :D

I need to find a job first, and then see if i have the time off work, and then ask the mrs, and if she says, No, i then have to start divorce proceedings :j <Ouch for f*** sake that hurt> yes, she saw me lol :D

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I don't mind Clattercote it is a very handy place to reach being very near to the M40 and should be a better prospect at that time of the year.

Scott and I fished it about a month ago and I had that many fish I packed up at half two because I was fed up of catching. Only three carp amongst that lot and not a single tench probably because they had just finished spawning as we found out off the bailiff. It is a totally different kettle of fish from the time we fish it annually in May I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.