Reaction score
haha, it must have took you ages mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Ive put it back together now
Nikon_D300_front_34.jpg

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I've found that the D3 is so much easier to dismantle and reconstruct -- (not being so 'cheap and tacky' as the D300.........).

C

Cakey

hahaha

why do you need a battery pack they are getting over 1000 shots per battery on tests

so a spare 5 quid battery and youve 2000 shots !

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yes, but it's like I told you earlier Cakey, it's not about what you need when it comes to toys, it's all about what you want./forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ed wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I've found that the D3 is so much easier to dismantle and reconstruct -- (not being so 'cheap and tacky' as the D300.........).</blockquote>
err yeah righ Ed yyyaawwwnnnn/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>CAKEY ........ wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

hahaha

why do you need a battery pack they are getting over 1000 shots per battery on tests

so a spare 5 quid battery and youve 2000 shots !</blockquote>
maximum street cred Mr Cakey

The Monk

Reaction score
very important mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, you need to look the part at these weddings, even if, like me, you havent got a bludi clue what you are doing/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, but as long ass you can keep the bride, brides mother and bride maids laffing you`ll get away with murder/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, and a decent sized cheque too

C

Cakey

and leave Ed alone .......................Ive seen his D3

and I believe Graham has to

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>very important mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, you need to look the part at these weddings, even if, like me, you havent got a bludi clue what you are doing/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, but as long ass you can keep the bride, brides mother and bride maids laffing you`ll get away with murder/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, and a decent sized cheque too</blockquote>

in that case for get the D300 - just flash your tackle

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif