Environment Agency Serves Suspension Notice Following Trent Cyanide Pollution

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
Neil. I would, if I were you, start a new post for this in the Fishing>General area. It will then get a lot more attention. And it deserves more attention.

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

And what Corkers says....

Neil Degg

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. Sorry it's took a couple of days to reply, but I've been quite busy.
I'm the secretary of a club which has waters downstream of the affected area. Even though our club waters seem to be unaffected, after the many worried phone calls and emails I felt there was a need to get some information about what's happened, where's affected, what the future holds and what as anglers we can do to help to prevent such a tragedy happening again.
I didn't think it mattered who I was representing and didn't want to come over as a billy big *******s, so just said we. I'm just an ordinary angler who fishes one of the greatest fisheries in the country, that in some areas has been totally destroyed.
Hope that as many people as possible can make the meeting, we need to show unity and to show we care, together we can make a difference.