Fancy A Weekend's Grayling Fishing?

Deanos

Reaction score
Dear Granville,

My 18st auntie Kathleen would like to know what the room number is that "Alphonso" Roberts is staying in!

Deanos

Reaction score
Anyway!

HOW DARE YOU BOTH "FLOG YOUR WEARS ON THIS SITE".

The last time Bobby Roberts tried flogging something (his DVD with a blue plastic whale in it) all hell broke loose!

I demand that you pay lots of money for this privilege IMEADIATLY!

Deanos

Reaction score
Hello all you hungry fishermen out there in the frozen waste lands of Britain.For a hearty meal, lots of VERY famous people recommend one of “GORDON WHOPPITS DONKEY PIES” for dinner.

Ken Dodd said “By heck! how tickled I am that even with my bloody big teeth the crust of my “GORDON WHOPPITS DONKEY PIE” just melted in my mouth.Professional fat woman and celebrity Vanessa Phelps said “I have eaten a lot of pies in my time I can tell you but! GORDON WHOPPITS DONKEY PIES are simply the best, Im a fat bird so I should know!

Order online from me or pm Granville Marsdim or Bobby “Alphonso Roberts” for home delivery “WHILE THEY ARE STILL HOT!” on an old Honda moped!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Deano's, will you please stop trying to matchmate Bobby, and your Aunt Kathleen, the poor bloke's living in fear. Why do you think he's gone to ground?. So for safety, and personal reasons , Mr Roberts, and Mr Marsden, are sleeping together in the same room.

PS

Room 5

W

Wolfman Woody

"Ken Dodd said “By heck! how tickled I am that even with my bloody big teeth the crust of my “GORDON WHOPPITS DONKEY PIE” just melted in my mouth."

I thought you were using your mam's false teeth to crimp the edges of the pies.

I bet Fern Britton isn't eating them. The elastic in gut would bust with half a donkey to cope with.

Did you see that dreass she was wearing today? I bet some parachutist is having to look for a new chute now. You could make three bivvies out of that.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

You coming to Clattercote Jeff? Happy to give you a lift.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="quoteheader">Graham Elliott 1 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class="quote">

Graham, what was the price including the missus? (non fishing)

I checked the hotel and a self help one worked out at £300 including the fishing.

What was the deal please.

Graham</blockquote>

According to what it says on the Hotel fishing web page it's £140 for a non-fishing partner Graham. But if I was you I'd phone and make sure. I'll seeif I can getsome confirmation anyway.<blockquote class="quoteheader">Paul Williams 11 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class="quote">

I'd come.........the £200 is a steal for a great weekend like this.

I just can't afford to be in a pub with Graham!!
tongue_out_smiley.gif
</blockquote>

If you come along Paul I'll buy you a full half!<blockquote class="quoteheader"></blockquote><blockquote class="quoteheader">Deanos wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class="quote">

Anyway!

HOW DARE YOU BOTH "FLOG YOUR WEARS ON THIS SITE".</blockquote>

Because I can, it's a staff perk
smile_smiley.gif

And finishing on a serious note, when you take a good look at what you get for £199 you can't go wrong really. Even if the weather's terrible and the fishing isn't as good as it could be it will still be a cracking weekend.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I've just confirmed the price for a non-fishing partner withhotel owner Peter Smith:

It is £140, and the price includes the two nights accommodation, Dinners both nights, morning coffee and afternoon tea and one lunch.

Reaction score
Blimey Graham..you and Bob are selling yourselves short....by my calculations (and I have an O level in maths...none of these modern GCSE's in colouring in squares) this means you and Les Deux Bobs are available at £15.00 a day each.

That's cheaper than a good time for half an hour round the back of Canal Street in Manchester ......at least that's what a Sealant Engineer and a Religious Gent both told me they paid the other week/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Joking apart; even that argument has failed to persuade the guardian of the Posher's Purse (or Nationwide as its better known) . Hope to take up any later events now I'm back earning some filthy lucre...now where did I put my A to Z of manchester???

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
"Blimey Graham..you and Bob are selling yourselves short....by my calculations (and I have an O level in maths...none of these modern GCSE's in colouring in squares) this means you and Les Deux Bobs are available at £15.00 a day each."

You can have me for nothing if you throw in a good meal, a comfortable bed and some good fishing./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Graham, as you well know, we all think you are priceless.

It has been drawn to my attention that some folk, new to FM, may have got the wrong end of the stick about the activities I mentioned of two honourable members and their dealings behind Canal Street .

I should have been more precise...mea culpa.

My close friend and yomping companion, the Sealant Engineer, was discussing the finer points of couplings in detailed business negotiations; whilst the much respected religious gent was having an intellectual argument over the Wages of Sin.

meanwhile I'm off to have another discussion with a bank about a trip to the Welsh Marches...they don't pay interest and they won't lend....what do they actually do now???

Deanos

Reaction score
Right Granville, whats the chance of a few fat Gudgeon instead of those Grayling things eh eh?????

Why dont you and "Alphonso" run a Gudgeon fishing weekend, loads of people would come for that.

Will there be any BINGO after the evening meal stumpy legs???

TWO FAT LADIES!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Some of the people who have made serious enquiries seem to be concerned about the weather. According to the forecast for Hereford for the end of the month it looks quite promising.