First Boat Trip.(Angelsey)

M

michael rouse

On Wednesday im fishing for two hours on a charter boat.Its an individual trip so i was wondering if i can tell the skipper what i want to fish for.I was hoping to fish for tope or rays but have absolutely no idea about whats mooching around at the moment.Fishing around Angelsey so any ideas?

K

keith hatton 1

hi michael
the season is starting

there will be tope, ray,huss, mackerel are just starting to show. two hours is a little short for me. 11 of us whent to rhyl last saturday and had plenty of mother in law fish(pouting), whiting, codling and lost some good fish.a web site i use is www.worldseafishing.com, you can e mail other anglers to find how places are fishing.

good look mate

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
2 Hours limits you a bit with travelling time tacken into account. Bass Ray and Pollack shouls be about though.

alan

Reaction score
let the skipper chose the speices as he will know whats about and where.

it wouldnt be one of the boats that runs out to puffin island that youre going on would it?

M

michael rouse

Missed the 2 hour trip.Went out for 4 hours on Friday.Had a load of dogs and a decent codling.Complete waste on time and money targeting huss.Going back in a few weeks on a 10 or 12 hour tope trip.