FM 24hr charity Carp match/James Farrow Memorial Trophy

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Just remember you don't have to be a 'carper' to come and join in. The trophy is Carp related, but the idea is to get together and raise a few bob for charity. Come and fish for Roach, Bream, Tench or Eeels even.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Claudia even if rules allow three ,fish in the way you are most comfortable, it's supposed to be fun not a trial.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I know Richard, I'm comfortable fishing with 2 rods.....three of them might be a little hectic for my liking....and I'm bound to get in a tangle lol

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'm an expert in untangling by now.....had lots of practise lol....have you got a rough idea on dates yet Richard, I really need to get a diary for this year...soooo many events :)

B

Bill Cox

I would love to come but i fear that wherever you choose will be too far for me to travel.

C

Cakey

next year find a lake in Devon and see if it can be held there..........Ive beeen on the Tamars ,are they still going ?

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Tamars too far, you are having a 'bubble' Frothey. Got a suitable 'puddle' on your door step.

I'll be OK got relations in Tavistock.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I know that the lads on another site go to this Pool Hall up Brums way and they always seem to enjoy it.

Lurpak?

Bread?

Me?

I'm dead into this lip gloss now.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
A couple of people have suggested A1 pits nr Newark, anyone got any personal knowledge of these pits?

Wol has suggested Pool Hall, again any info anyone.

Also Brummie has a couple of ideas he is looking into.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Yegods did someone mention Wol and BBQ in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Matter where it is put me down for a place
I've had to miss the last couple for various reasons but am up for it this year......Even Wols cooking!!!!!!

B

Bully

I have to say Alan he is improving......last one in France was tops!

Mind you he was stone cold sober, so that may have helped.....

B

Bully

Oh - and I'd love to come Richard but I do get tied up with cricket in the summer so it may be doubtful.......