Folding trolley suggestions?

cardinal

Reaction score
Has anyone got any reccomendations on 2 wheel folding tackle trolleys?

chrissh

Reaction score
For what purpose is the trolley needed for to transport tackle and rod bags or a seatbox?

I have had a few trolley over the time and found a lot of them have short handle which results in a backache.

Go for one that’s got wide wheels & axel, good long adjustable handle also one that folds up small for the car boot

as the previous post has stated

associatedmatt

Reaction score
i have a 1 wheel carp porter trolley it is good but only used a few times as normally travel light with a rucksack on back or fish lakes where not a far walk but they are good but a bit bulky but if you have a large car or van its no problem

john step

Reaction score
I had a trolley for years. As Chris says they are prone to give a back ache. Also unless they have wide apart wheels there is a tendency to tip over sideways on rough ground.

I haven't looked back since acquiring my Prestige Carp Porter MK 2. A wheel barrow type thing. At first sight they appear heavy to transport but the reality is they are so well balanced when loaded it feels light as a feather.

They assemble in a minute. Mine fits easily in my small hatchback.
I wouldn't go back to a trolley.

cardinal

Reaction score
Cheers Guys, its for tackle bag, rod bag, seat, brolly and needs to fit into a volvo saloon boot with all the other gear ( rod holdall goes through one of the seats i put down.).

seen loads on ebay but seem to have mixed reviews or none.

fishing4luckies

Reaction score
You could get one of the new Korum X25 chairs and the barrow kit. Very small when collapsed but you can get loads on it.

Korum_chair_and_barrow_kit_2.jpg

View image in gallery