Hello my fellow fishing friends!!

Off Grid Anglers

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

My name is Jamie, I live in County Meath, Ireland and have been a fishing fanatic pretty much my whole life.

This year, my brother and I decided to do something special. After months of preparation, we embarked on a 6 month dream fishing trip, following the River Ebro through Spain. We have been on this adventure for just over 2 months now and the fishing has been even more incredible than we imagined, with personal bests being beaten regularly.

We decided to document our entire trip and have created our own YouTube channel to share our journey. We would absolutely love for you guys to check it out and see what this beautiful place has to offer and maybe even inspire some of you to get put here yourselves. You will not be disappointed!!

The fish are predominantly Carp that we are pulling in but we have also reeled in some ENORMOUS Catfish. If any of you have any experience in fishing in these parts or have any tips or tricks to share with us, please feel free, it would be great to hear from you all.

Below is a link to our most recent episode on Youtube. Feel free to leave any feedback or comments as our aim is to improve as fishermen and learn all we can. Thank you for taking the time to give us a look :)

Tight lines!!