Help... Carp porter/barrow

Aknib

Reaction score
This has to be the most unlikely request from me but I heard from an ex-work colleague this evening who relayed the unfortunate events relating to one of his friends who has mobility issues due to problems with his legs.

This poor fella has had his fishing tackle stolen from an outbuilding in the Nottingham area and from what I can gather it was his big release and aid to his mental wellbeing, and the good folk around him have undertaken to kit him out again.

I have been asked about a barrow type piece of kit.

Budget end but capable of the job would fit the bill if new, i'm going to check Ebay for anything suitable in the used market but if anyone has any recommendations for an affordable new option or what I should be looking for second hand I and they would be very grateful.

Many thanks...

mikench

Reaction score
Steve, I have a Korum accessory chair with barrow kit. I had issues with the barrow kit ( a crossmember breaking at the weld) and bought a barrow. The broken part was replaced by Preston but by then I was converted to a Porterlite barrow. The Korum languishes in my shed and I would be happy to give it to a worthy cause. If this is of interest give me a ring and we can arrange something. It would have to be collection from me. 😀 It’s all reassembled and ready to go and is an excellent piece of kit.

Aknib

Reaction score
Mike that's incredibly kind of you and many thanks.

I'd actually dropped in just to update the thread as resolved as I heard from said person this afternoon and they've gone for an NGT barrow type of thing which looks good value and should be robust being NGT.

Again many thanks Mike and it was very much appreciated kind Sir, if I could find where the bloody smiley faces and thumbs ups have gone i'd add a row in.