Is this the best value for money

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date
C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Over £1,000 on a deck!

I knew someone who spent the equivalent of £5,000 on a pair of woofers and tweeters!</blockquote>
OK duckie...............Oh, I see you woofers/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif... I don't know why but a Mr???? E John, of music fame, seems to fit the mistaken category

The Monk

Reaction score
Ed and Joey have spent a few bob on woofters over the years/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I'll bet The Monk has a right pair of woofters and tweeters connected to his guitar.

The Monk

Reaction score
Naw mate, Marshall 100 watt 2000 Anniversay stack with two 4x12 cestrals, Jim Dunlop wha wha, and a state of the art BOSS GT8 multiple effects processor with downloadable effect patches/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Actually some years ago I became quite interested in high fidelity sound. I bought second hand, a nice system comprising Rotel Amp and CD player with a pair of Wharfedale Speakers. It used to play my classics and opera CDs very well.

Then I had a guy around who wasn't impressed by the quality sound produced. He wanted to know where the flashing lights and the graphic equalizer were.

He was obviously a complete idiot, good sound systems don't need that sort of crap.

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Really!!/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif</blockquote>
yeah really mate, guaranteed to blow the balls off a charging rhino from 50 yards

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Ron....you spend your money as you want and make no excuses at all.

tinca steve

Reaction score
Ron its your money that you have earned one way or another , so you go and spend it any way you want . You can't take it with you and every body who is left behind will only fight for it so stuff em all and enjoy your wealth any you wish.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I wonder if The Monk has got a "Sub-Woofter". You are a nobody uless you have got one of them.