G

Goose Ganderton

Now listen you lot I had this e-mail sent to me a few days ago from Phil

Dear Mr Ganderton,

I am new both to Fishingmagic.com and Berkeshire. Since moving to the
South, I have struggled a bit. I saw your roach fish-in idea on the forum
and wondered if it got off the ground, is there likely to be a repetition
in the Summer? If so, could I be considered? I'm purely a pleasure angler
but the time has come to learn and move on. Can you help?

Grateful Thanks.

Phil Husselbury.

So can we help Phil out with a fish-in

C

Carp Angler

OK, I'll phone Sway on Saturday and see if they are open.

BTW, how u doing Goose?
Haven't spoken since before Kempsey.

G

Goose Ganderton

Thanks for asking Rik, I was really gutted that I could'nt make it to Kempsey, what with my wife having VM, me with the flu then things going mental at work (all those pix for the papers so you boys can have something to wrap your fish & chips in, or in your case pie & chips) I havnt been able to get on-line much. Dont forget I still O u a shandy and a tart.
By the way, where did Williams get that Perch from in his new pic, did he borrow it from you or buy it from Graham, still he looks better than the Smerf head lamp picture.

P

peter webber

I think we will have to check that pic of Paul to see if it's another one of these pic's where the fish has been enlarged from a 4oz fish to a 8oz fish :)

P

Paul Williams

Actually it is a perch, all 12lb 10oz of it but they blew me up to make the fish look smaller!!!!!!!!! :eek:)

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Yeah come on Carp, get it organised. Looking forwrd to hybrid fishing at Sway. ONLY JOKING WILLIAMS! Don't start another 100+ thread!

G

Goose Ganderton

It's up to us to make it happen, how is everyone fixed for the latter part of April -early May. Monday and Tuesdays are best for me but could do a weekend at a pinch. I have set a case of red aside (have wine will travel, or is it rods)

P

Paul Williams

Rik's away fishing at the moment (I couldn't make it..Argh!) when he is back we can see if we can get on Sway if you lot fancy there?

B

Birds Nest

I'll be up for this if it ever happens... I'll dust down a float..

M

Malcolm Bason

A float Birds Nest - what's that?

Seriously, yes please - work and peg-leg permitting Id love to be there too!

Hey Paul I thought that Perch was actually a stickleback??? enlarged and pasted onto the pic?

P

Phil Husselbury

Goose,

How you doing? I feel a bit embarrased about having started all this off but would like to thank you for recruiting a veritable army of people to help. Where is this Sway water that everyone is talking about? I feel like a fish out of water.....thanks again,mon ami.

B

Birds Nest

SWAY, Was there a link for this water ? I seem to remember one ??

P

Paul Williams

Phil, no need to be embarrased!! we had planned this anyway and if we don't hurry Goose will have downed all the red that he's got to go with the pie n chips!!
There is a link to Sway but i've lost it!! i'm sure Rik will sort it when he get's back, it is in Hampshire so it may not be central enough but there are other places.

G

Goose Ganderton

Phil don't be embarrased as the thread says It had to happen, I think this is the third time we have tried to get this together. You are just the bright spark that lite the flame, now lets get this fire burning. Sway is near the New Forest if I remember the link is http://www.anglers-store.co.uk/sway_lake.htm Don't worry about the case of red Paul I have plenty, just don't you forget the HP sauce

C

Carp Angler

The Sway site is here
It's a bit late to phone them now, I'll ring them when they may be awake :eek:)