Nantwich AS - Looking for new members to the club committee

Wombat

Reaction score
Nantwich Angling Society is recognised as having one of the best value for money angling clubs in the country with fishing available on 4 different rivers for £10 per year!

The club continues to go from strength to strength with an increasing membership and several exciting developments in the pipeline.

In order to meet these potential new developments Nantwich AS are looking to recruit a number of new members to the club committee. There is no job description as such however committee members must be able to commit to 1 committee meeting on the second Monday each month and be prepared to take joint responsibility for developing a particular area.

Please PM the club secretary ‘Wombat’ via this site stating your areas of interest and what you feel you could bring to the club.

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Jan I'd love to, but tho I fish Nantwich AC water, I travel from Manchester; attending meetings etc. may prove petrol hungry! I concur that it is exceptional value and give loads of options, I hope you can get local support - anyone in the Cheshire area I'd recommend it for the cost of a bag of boilies....