new photos

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Oh Stormin', not that tiddler again. Never mind, you might get a decent one next year! lol.

M

Mike Fidler

na na ne na na!!! never mind Coops first thing you and Limestone have got to do is be in the right swim when the alarm goes off!!

P

Paul Williams

To those who are wondering what it is i am holding.......during a session with ole big hands himself i caught a 5lb roach, but a couple who didn't believe me used their teq know how to remove the evidence ( eg the fish!) and replace it with a superimposed towel.....now i ask you why would i really be posing with a soggy towel??

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The towel was soggy with tears 'cos you submitted the fish to the BRFC and they said it was a hybrid!

P

Paul Williams

HAHAHAHA...its a cracker!!!......i could do with that towel now, i just peed my self laughing :) :) :) :) :)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Paul look what the so and so has done to my piccie

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I luv it Brummie - I can't believe you fell for that. Maybe we should call you Homer from now on - DOH!

P

Paul Williams

Shadup Coops!
Eddie,
We'll nail em for predudice to scousers n brummies!!

E

Fancy a welshman (Coops )talking about you like that !!!! just mention sheep and wellies .........

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
NNNNNNAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH. Who asked you 'Old Git 2'? I didn't know you had a former career as as flowerpot man!

E

you werent even born when that was taken Coops.......

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahhaahha you look like someone of the tv Eddie and i can't think of his name hahahah i will et ya know as soon as i think of him tho :eek:)

W

Wendy Perry

I remebered who u look like now Eddie it's Woody Allen lol :eek:)

E

I thought you were going to say Kate Adie on an assignment .........