No Bait? Keep a Pack of Fishbites Around When Fishing!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
What Happens When I Run Out Of Fresh Bait While Fishing?

Sometimes when i go shore jigging or plugging all day my arm & shoulder are killing me. Especially if i'm throwing for hours on end. I don't bring a cooler as i have no intent on keeping anything. So that means no ice to keep my baits fresh. I only have my energy drink & an apple in my backpack.

I was thinking to stay mobile i could use alternative baits that require no refrigeration or extra care. So i emailed this other YouTuber who produces his own artificial baits. Twice. But no reply. Then i sent an email to Fishbites. Wow! Great communication & help from 2 individuals! Brett & Courtney! What great service!

I needed to know what scents worked the best from shore so i could place an order. Instead they offered to send me a selection to try out. Wow! I'm rarely in awe over great service so this was a first for me in years! Within a week i received this fantastic care package for me to try out in the field! I definitely will be trying these packs out.

I hope our local shoreline species will like these flavors & scents. My thanks go out to Courtney & Brett of Fishbites! You just made a customer for life with me.

Attachments

• Cover-No Bait?.jpg
    Cover-No Bait?.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

@Clive

Reaction score
I always have a tin of sweetcorn and a tin of luncheon meat in the car. I'm covered.