OAPs Fishing

chav professor

Reaction score
Perhaps O.A.P.s should only be allowed to fish weekends if accompanied by both parents - that should cut a lot of this nonsense out... They should be at home watching re-runs of Columbo, Murder she wrote, Antiques Road show, Cash in the atic or checking their bloody lottery numbers!!! It astounds me how many coffin dodgers strike it rich in their twilight years on Euromillions / national lottery.......

waggy

Reaction score
Speaking as an OAP, Chav, I reckon they should strike the 'senior' from your forum appelation and leave it as just 'member'.

watatoad

Reaction score
Perhaps O.A.P.s should only be allowed to fish weekends if accompanied by both parents - that should cut a lot of this nonsense out... They should be at home watching re-runs of Columbo, Murder she wrote, Antiques Road show, Cash in the atic or checking their bloody lottery numbers!!! It astounds me how many coffin dodgers strike it rich in their twilight years on Euromillions / national lottery.......

You might have a point and how about changing the voting age to 60 that way we will have less people getting so easily conned by some politicians.

Never mind console yourself with the thoughts that we have already paid for advances in medical care, dentistry, ophthalmologists, the education of your teachers (though we did not do a very good job with the teachers), research into alternative energy sources and now you and your offspring if you have any are reaping the benefits central heating, double glazing, low fuel consumption cars.

I wonder how many holidays the young have a year? Yet they still want everything else at the same time...hehehe

Go to college/university get up at 04:30 every day do extra jobs and work evenings and weekends end result you do not end up with massive debts after college/university...hehehe just worn out and very tired. Get a business going do not have a holiday for 15 years and then only the odd long weekend. End result you cannot succeed and get the good things in life without putting in considerable effort and hard work you do not get it all by sitting watching tv or playing on a games console nor by going out clubbing but by hard work up to 18 hours a day seven days a week. Nor by getting drunk and then wasting the drink by not being able to handle it and being sick. Just look at the Lord Alan Sugar's of the world from nothing to very considerable wealth, how did he get there by being a very astute businessman and working very hard.

Its the way of the world the young replace the old and become the old, just hope that they can look back without regrets for wasted time and lives. So as each generation passed the next moves up.

EDIT:
So look out when you notice a lack of oldies...hehehe
END EDIT:

Last edited: