PAC Annual Convention 2023

Phil Heaton

Reaction score
I know it's a bit premature to be advertising the convention but we (the PAC) are starting early following being critisesed for being too late making it public last year.
Whether you are a pike / perch / chub / catfish angler using bait or lures there will be many trade stands there with goodies to satisfy you all. To cap it off there will be three excellent guest speakers who between them have an impressive tally of big pike from England, Scotland and Wales.
Members and visitors alike are welcome to come along and have a good day with us.

Attachments

• 2023 Convention Poster.jpg
    2023 Convention Poster.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 66

Kevin aka Aethelbald

Reaction score
I'm new to pike fishing, so can I ask if the level of decorum among members of the PAC is any better than what I've witnessed from members of the P1kers P1t forum?

I recently joined that forum - and I'm as worldly as any bloke - but after seeing threads entitled 'T1ts and cl1t5 on Friday' and emoji's such as 'w**k3r', I'm appalled. The internet can be a sewer and there's enough effluent in our rivers - I just didn't expect to find it on a fishing forum.

I've cancelled my membership (of P1kers P1t, that is) - it's not a great advert for UK pike fishing.

Phil Heaton

Reaction score
I'm new to pike fishing, so can I ask if the level of decorum among members of the PAC is any better than what I've witnessed from members of the P1kers P1t forum?

I recently joined that forum - and I'm as worldly as any bloke - but after seeing threads entitled 'T1ts and cl1t5 on Friday' and emoji's such as 'w**k3r', I'm appalled. The internet can be a sewer and there's enough effluent in our rivers - I just didn't expect to find it on a fishing forum.

I've cancelled my membership (of P1kers P1t, that is) - it's not a great advert for UK pike fishing.
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying, the Pikers Pit forum is what it is I'm afraid. The PAC public facebook pages, one for members and one for members / non members https://www.facebook.com/groups/133564416678990/ is well monitored and abusive / inappropriate posts are deleted asap.

Phil Heaton

Reaction score
A quick reminder that the PAC Annual Convention is next Saturday 23rd September, a good day out for members and non members.
As said in my original post most aspects of predator fishing will be represented on the trade stands with lures, rods and terminal tackle available to suit all. The guest speakers are wholly pike orientated, but well worth a look, you never know it might inspire you to give it a go.