Pellet bag

northwest

Reaction score

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Don't pellets come in a bag.
Some come in bags similar to groundbait bags.
I had some that a had a seal down top once opened .
I would say these pellet bags the OP are on about and other similar ones are ways of parting you with your money.
And why only 4 posts by him/her in just under 7 years ? And not been on since posting about the pellet bags ,?

nottskev

Reaction score
I've got a couple of their reel cases and a seat cushion, all very good. But I'm mystified by the idea of a pellet bag.

nottskev

Reaction score
If the company are looking for a way to sell extra products, here's one they could possibly sell me. I don't like big holdalls (talking bags for bait, reels, float tubes, drinks, food etc). Everything starts off neatly arranged in the one big compartment and soon gets scrambled. And the end pockets are often fairly useless. Plus the bag collapses on itself if not full. And weighs too much to lift if filled. I'd like a medium size holdall with a bit of structure to separate the contents and stop it collapsing. Too many sections/ compartments are counterproductive, as things won't fit. But a holdall in say 4 sections would let you stack bait tubs in one, reels in another, float tubes etc in a third, flask and sandwich in a fourth. Two outer pockets would take sundries. In the past I've put big tall ice-cream tubs in for sections and structure, but it's not rocket science to design one that works on its own.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
If the company are looking for a way to sell extra products, here's one they could possibly sell me. I don't like big holdalls (talking bags for bait, reels, float tubes, drinks, food etc). Everything starts off neatly arranged in the one big compartment and soon gets scrambled. And the end pockets are often fairly useless. Plus the bag collapses on itself if not full. And weighs too much to lift if filled. I'd like a medium size holdall with a bit of structure to separate the contents and stop it collapsing. Too many sections/ compartments are counterproductive, as things won't fit. But a holdall in say 4 sections would let you stack bait tubs in one, reels in another, float tubes etc in a third, flask and sandwich in a fourth. Two outer pockets would take sundries. In the past I've put big tall ice-cream tubs in for sections and structure, but it's not rocket science to design one that works on its own.
Send them your design and dimensions and they will custom make one for you .
One or two on MD have done that .