PLUSINNO Floating Extending Fishing Net!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
This Hand Net BLEW ME AWAY! Perfect For Bonefishing!

Nowadays i rarely get excited over fishing gear. I have so much i kinda lost that "little boy" gleam when i look upon them. But today i got it back with this new floating net! Can't remember the last time something blew me away like this product just did. I drove halfway around the island just to do the water testing.

As a Mustad Staffer i was given a "floating cradle" to use the next time i hit the flats for O'io "Bonefish". I think this simple hand net that clips to my new pack is all i really need. I didn't even fish today. Just wanted to see for myself this net actually float as advertised. And it's rubber coated as well. Extremely compact & lightweight.

Yes to those out there that thinks that this might be a great new addition. Because it is.

Attachments

• Cover-Plusinno1.PNG
    Cover-Plusinno1.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Cover-Plusinno2.PNG
    Cover-Plusinno2.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 15

Aknib

Reaction score
Everything about that net looks practically primitive imo in terms of the features.

Extending trout nets have been around for decades and any net can be adapted to float, if it doesn't already, with the addition of a cheap net float which attaches to the net at the point it attaches to the handle.

I'll grant you 12oz is light but what are you targeting with that, Barbel I would say are a no no and I wouldn't back it with a sizeable angry Chub or Perch?

An almighty dud for me i'm afraid.

I would be very interested to read your reviews on its competitors, detailing their weak and strong points.

On a less constructive note I could chuck meself into a river and float for the amount of time you filmed that which says to me...

It's all completely nonesense.