preston power line

Andy Williams

Reaction score
hi , just recently started using the preston power line for my pole rigs , could someone reccomend which diamater to use on the bonzai lake at lindholme i was thinking of 0.13 if anyone on here fishes it at all could you let me know which you think would be best have a match in a few weeks , also what diamater would you use on the method and how long an hooklenth would you use thanks anything would be a great help cheers

tim rogers 3

Reaction score
Preston power line

Hi andy havent heard of the fishery your fishing but i would use 0.15 straight through if going for carp, this is what i use with black hydro elastic with a number 14 preston pr28 hook for fishing meat,corn, or pellets to some good effect. As for the method feeder i would not use power line as it is more for pole fishing i use 6lb maxima and hooklength about 4inches lomg. Hope this works for you as it has for me, tight lines buddy.

m chapman

Reaction score
preston powerline

This line is thicker than the dia stated, so you are using 015 when you are supposedly using 013

chubby48

Reaction score
lindholme

sorry mate i only understand lbs----ozs i fish lindholme reguler you will need at least 8lb line ok pal

jamesjx

Reaction score
fishery your reef fishing yet i'd work with 0. 15 directly by way of in the event that looking for carp, and this i personally use along with african american hydro elastic having a number fourteen preston pr28 land regarding reef fishing meats, corn, or maybe pellets into a beneficial effect. As for the technique feeder i'd definitely not work with strength brand as it can be far more regarding rod reef fishing i personally use 6lb maxima as well as hooklength regarding 4inches lomg. Wish this specific operates in your case as it possesses for me personally, restricted lines buddy.

You can easily check out our best quality Pass4sure 70-462 exam dumps prepare you well for the real ccie exam cost You can also get success in real exam of sterling with the quality Rasmussen College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: