Rivert kennet Grayling Day 17th November 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

blankety blank

Reaction score
Top day at Barton, thanks everyone, especially Nigel for organising and Ray for the breakfast. I owe you one mate!

I got my Grayling in the first swim i fished, which took all the pressure off, and allowed me to really enjoy myself.

I'm glad the dry fly boys didn't see me with my quivertip. Works a treat for the trout!

The long drive home to Norwich was made a good deal easier by the footie from Tel Aviv. Get in!

Specihunter

Reaction score
and i have the photos to prove it . what a day thanks nige for organising it roll on itchen

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Thanks for coming along everyone andI am glad everyone seems to have a good day.It ws good to meet some new faces in the pub afterwards and catch up with some old ones.

Merlot, I am sorry you couldn't find us but if you e-mail me with your address I will at least let you have your £30.00 quid back.I paid the owner for the full 12 but he kindly let me have your money back when I told him later you had gone AWOL!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Nigel if you had to pay my money no problems if you have not paid it donate it to the ACA or any other worthwile charity.

Glad to hear you all had a good time. I did a lot of trotting myself this weekend ;0)

darkuser80

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Nigel, please donate mymoney to the ACA, I`m more than happy for you to do that, many thanks.