Thanks for having me guys

Revned

Reaction score
Recently started fishing again for the first time in twenty odd years. I didn't want to be on the bank in one set place with loads of gear so I decided Lure Fishing was the way to go for me. I started out with some relatively cheap gear from eBay incase I decided it wasn't for me, but here I am three months on and I'm addicted. Four set ups later to cover ultralight upto using large pike lures and for use in different situations and venues. The first thing I found and most important to myself is that it has been great for my mind, I feel so much better in myself. There have been plenty days where I haven't even had a knock but I really enjoy the process and the peace it brings me.
Tight Lines Everyone

jon atkinson

Reaction score
Welcome to FM - I also came on here after an angling hiatus and have also (relatively) recently discovered the joys of lure fishing. These are (largely) friendly pages and there is plenty of good advice and banter to be had!

Revned

Reaction score
Reassuring to know Ty...... I have much to learn and Im sure that here in a place with like minded people is going to aid my angling

steve2

Reaction score
Be careful with lure fishing you will get addicted to buying lures bit like float buying addiction just dearer..