the abu man

chris hall

Reaction score
is the abu man's website still online???
iv'e tried to find his site but my search engine kept on coming up with al-qaeda terrorists (eh???)and i dont need any of them at the moment,im ok for bait.anyone know his web address as ive tried alsorts to find it.
cheers.chris

Simon Searle

Reaction score
Try this bloke, hes name is Nigel and goes under the name of the Reel Doc, he repairs/services all Abu's plus every other type of reel, has a red hot reputation for being first class, really knows his stuff, and best of all he is cheap! e-mail him at reelrepairs@lycos.com and tell him Simon sent you, if you cant get through on his e-mail (he is really busy) then e-mail me and I will send you his phone number.

chris hall

Reaction score
cheers simon.
the site im after is one that sells au reels on line for much cheapness.ive looked at his site a year or so ago,but cant seem to find it.i will write down that e-mail address for the repair man though,as i will no dought be needing my current mag elite servicing at some stage.
cheers lads.chris hall

Simon Searle

Reaction score
Chris, Nigel does have cheap reels for sale, subject to availability, I wont name his prices on here, but believe me you wont get a better bargain, Multis or fixed spool, ask him, ;o)