The Alternative Angler ? TickleTackle T.H.E!

K

Kevin Perkins

Woody

TIckle Tackle first appeared here(24.05.02) and my trip to Singapore was purely for research. You may remember you did benefit from something I brought back from the Far East and slipped into your hand at Clattercote............

Slimey, its not just a question of slapping a sticker on a bucket, it's knowing where to stick that matters........

F

Fred Bonney

.. and I see, I was the first to appreciate the inventiveness of this fine emporium of all things inovative in angling.

W

Wolfman Woody

I see Mr Perkins. The thing(s) that you slipped into my hand (at Marsworth, in fact) were excess stock from your Singapore outlet. No doubt a write-off for tax purposes.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

help needed.................................dont know where to stick it !

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>help needed.................................dont know where to stick it !</blockquote>

Then you don't deserve it.

Return to sender at once.

C

Cakey

Im talking about the picture of the sticker............................................

slime monster

Reaction score
kevin ,thanks for tip you are dead right i knew something was not quite right with the location of my lashed up sticker..........then i realised i had it on the back of the bucket , what a difference it made after relocation. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Woody ...........................your not funny so stop trying /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

richard Lindsley

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I think you're wrong about the Pitsford group. I live about 8 miles from the place and know it has a reputation for something called "dogging", surely this can only mean dogfish? Afterall no bits of fluff have flung themselves at my labradors whenever I've been there.