The best fishing tip you ever got told!

M

Malcolm Smith

I was told never to forget the old methods,as they work better then the new ones ie How to make cheesepaste. Go out at night to get the long big lob worms ect.

Wendy we'v never spoken but I'v been told you like big ones. lob worms.

W

Wendy Perry

Malc whoever told ya that were lying mate i don't even like lob worms

D

Dave O'L

If memory serves me right, isn't the 'lob' more important Wendy? ;)

D

David Will

When trotting maggots if bites dry up (assuming they started in the first place)hook your maggots in the middle not the end.This makes perfect sense as maggots fall through the water on the level not pointing down. Works a treat on stillwaters too.
From my Dad , let the wife win the small battles during the week and fishing at the weekend is unlikely to be refused..

R

Ron Clay

The best tip I ever had was from Tag Barnes. He told me that you need confidence in your angling. This is acheived by KNOWING what you are doing.

This does take time to acheieve, especially if you are a beginner, but there does come a time in your angling when although it sounds arrogant to say so, you know you are going to catch, and to catch well.

S

Sascha Welsch

Secretaries are fine. It's the female clients I always had problems with. It's amazing how quickly your boss starts to dislike you when the company's biggest client throws you off their order book just because one of their buyers was given an extra special Xmas gift (if you know what I mean).

J

jota smith

dont be afraid to ask other anglers but not while they are playing a fish

ron lander

Reaction score
Two best tips are learn and use the grinner knot and fish with confidence.

D

Dave O'L

Well J.D. Princess Leia was always a bit of a flirt, especially with that brother of hers.

D

darryl rogers

don`t throw unwanted maggots away put in a plastic bag take all the air out and put in the fridge,that way they will last a week and 1 hour after you open them they will be as freash as you brought them

S

Stuart Bullard

Sascha, that reminds, the other tip apart from never shagging your secretary was never shag your customers......

J

JEDI (Jr) DAVE

For a newcomer steve, you got the hang of this quick enough.lol
Second lesson honourable angler
Ignore stu Dennis:)

T

Thomas Homer

put OXO cubes in your groundbait.
every time i've fished with it, i've always caught something.