Will you use a rechargeable hand warmer while you fishing and feeling cold?

Ocoopa

Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Reaction score
Hand Warmer_IG-5.JPG

Ocoopa

Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Reaction score
Have you ever used Ocoopa hand warmers before? Also could use as a power bank.

Ocoopa

Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Reaction score
It would be nice if new members actually took an interest in fishing, not just trying to sell their products. Perhaps FM could do what many fora do and ban any sales posts until the member has become established? Or charge them an advertising fee.
Hi, there, thanks for your comment, we don't sell our products here, we just want to join this community and would like to learn more about people who like fishing and do a survey, to delve deeper into the warmth needs of fishing enthusiasts in this community. Welcome to share your ideas with us. thank you!

@Clive

Reaction score
Hi, there, thanks for your comment, we don't sell our products here, we just want to join this community and would like to learn more about people who like fishing and do a survey, to delve deeper into the warmth needs of fishing enthusiasts in this community. Welcome to share your ideas with us. thank you!
Well, my idea is that you contact the admin and ask how much it costs to place an advert.

Ocoopa

Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Reaction score
We would like to reassure everyone that we have carefully read and will adhere to the community's guidelines and regulations. We don't deny the importance of gathering feedback from the community members, as it helps us better understand everyone's needs related to cold hands. Our intention is not to push product sales; rather, we aim to build positive relationships with every one of you. Your input and opinions are highly valued and welcomed. thank you so much!

mikench

Reaction score
Why post on a UK fishing forum about a product you do not ship to the UK and which is thus unavailable. Pointless .

@Clive

Reaction score
Because they are like Scuba Chris. Too up their own 'arris and preoccupied with product placements for their own gain to realise that their products are not relevant to the audience.

@Clive

Reaction score
I always have trouble lighting my Peacocks any tips?
Its like lighting any other fire, start small and build up gradually. If you light up a budgie and once that is fully alight chuck on a pigeon. Give that a few minutes then split a hen and add each half one at a time. If things go OK you should be good to get the peacock alight.

Aknib

Reaction score
Unfortunately I suffer with Raynaud's disease which will be extremely uncomfortable and painful from now until things warm up in late spring and occasionally through the warmer months too, weather and temperature depending.

As with arthritics, cold and damp forecasts are my Nightmare on Elm Street. I can do one or the other but both combined just guarantees pain which is far from ideal for someone who works outside for eight hours a day, industrial grade work gloves can't take the hammer they get so i've little faith in a heated, expensive alternative.

I don't use any kind of hand warmer as all the professional advice i've been given by consultants is that maintaining a warm body core, to ensure warmer blood flow, is the key to keeping extremities such as fingers and toes warm with any form of covering, such as gloves, socks and hats merely an insulating layer which assists in decreasing heat loss.

I have flirted with the idea of heated gloves and other such things but since paying more attention to and adhering to the advice i've been prescribed i've found i'm much more able to cope and, much to my amazement, still capable of sitting on a Winter riverbank from dawn 'til dusk.

I've not given up on the idea of a hand warmer of some sort, it would make life more comfortable but i've just not found anything that's not prohibitive or impractical in some way or another, or looks reliable and durable enough to give me the confidence to subscribe.

Alan Whitty

Reaction score
I posted on here when it appeared before other replies and my post disappeared, why do we have to have obvious company streamers on FM acting as members, ludicrous, won't see them posting on hdygo....

P.S. Do you sell rechargeable electric blankets??? 🤣😂🤣

Ocoopa

Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Reaction score
Why post on a UK fishing forum about a product you do not ship to the UK and which is thus unavailable. Pointless .

Because they are like Scuba Chris. Too up their own 'arris and preoccupied with product placements for their own gain to realise that their products are not relevant to the audience.
We have joined the fishing community, but some members of the community have questioned why we are posting content unrelated to fishing. We would like to clarify that our intention is solely to conduct basic research to better understand the hand warmer needs of fishing enthusiasts. We do not deny that we aim to improve our product quality and services here, but establishing genuine and positive relationships with everyone in this community is one of our goals. We have no intention of offending any fishing enthusiasts or harming anyone's interests.

To be fair, we are also just another member here. If our content has made anyone uncomfortable, we sincerely apologize. However, we have no intention of causing any conflicts. Many ice fishing enthusiasts also use hand warmers during the winter, and we do not believe that wanting to understand them in-depth is a misguided endeavor.

@Clive

Reaction score
We have joined the fishing community, but some members of the community have questioned why we are posting content unrelated to fishing. We would like to clarify that our intention is solely to conduct basic research to better understand the hand warmer needs of fishing enthusiasts. We do not deny that we aim to improve our product quality and services here, but establishing genuine and positive relationships with everyone in this community is one of our goals. We have no intention of offending any fishing enthusiasts or harming anyone's interests.

To be fair, we are also just another member here. If our content has made anyone uncomfortable, we sincerely apologize. However, we have no intention of causing any conflicts. Many ice fishing enthusiasts also use hand warmers during the winter, and we do not believe that wanting to understand them in-depth is a misguided endeavor.
Your user name is the same as your company name. The photo in your earlier post cannot be seen as anything but an advert. You don't ask generic questions to "aid your research" :rolleyes: like "does anyone use a hand warmer when fishing." Your questions are confined specifically to your product by name. If you had done slightest bit of research you would have discovered that our active members are largely UK based with a few from elsewhere. Brits don't do ice fishing. We don't get the ice. We don't need hand warmers.

I suggest that you and the other product placement spammers only see the 100k membership number and think that you can reach that number of potential customers for nothing via this site. Well, for a start the number of active members is probably less than fifty. Most of the rest are dead, too old to fish or gone on to other things. So your "research" fails at the second hurdle too if it ever managed to get over the first one, i.e. we don't ice fish.

nottskev

Reaction score
Unfortunately I suffer with Raynaud's disease which will be extremely uncomfortable and painful from now until things warm up in late spring and occasionally through the warmer months too, weather and temperature depending.

As with arthritics, cold and damp forecasts are my Nightmare on Elm Street. I can do one or the other but both combined just guarantees pain which is far from ideal for someone who works outside for eight hours a day, industrial grade work gloves can't take the hammer they get so i've little faith in a heated, expensive alternative.

I don't use any kind of hand warmer as all the professional advice i've been given by consultants is that maintaining a warm body core, to ensure warmer blood flow, is the key to keeping extremities such as fingers and toes warm with any form of covering, such as gloves, socks and hats merely an insulating layer which assists in decreasing heat loss.

I have flirted with the idea of heated gloves and other such things but since paying more attention to and adhering to the advice i've been prescribed i've found i'm much more able to cope and, much to my amazement, still capable of sitting on a Winter riverbank from dawn 'til dusk.

I've not given up on the idea of a hand warmer of some sort, it would make life more comfortable but i've just not found anything that's not prohibitive or impractical in some way or another, or looks reliable and durable enough to give me the confidence to subscribe.

Just as this thread cropped up, this pair of handwarmers arrived. I bought them on the strength of Amazon reviews and I'll see if they make fishing in the cold any easier. I thought it was worth a shot. I can imagine heated stuff being incompatible with your work, Steve, but might just take the edge off when fishing.

Keeping the core warm, as you said, is a major business. I bought a heated waistcoat a couple of years ago and found that a game-changer. Apart from the cold hands and feet, getting too cold can induce angina for me - insufficient blood flow to the heart - and the waistcoat helps ward that off, although I don't push my luck with long sessions in very cold weather, especially cold, damp and windy.

Hw4.jpg