WIN A LINE CUTTER!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Small ones, yes, that will go through an approx 1 inch hole.

The principle is simple. You split them, put them over the line, clip them back together again, hold the rod high and shake and slide them down the line, and over the float, lure, or lead. Then you pull on the attached braid which in turn tilts the Line Cutter and cuts the line.

Obviously, it isn't always as easy as it sounds, but if only 50% of snagged tackle gets retrieved then it's worth it.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
What am I thinking of, of course they won't get the lure back, but could get you most of your line back.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
No, but I wish I had, just to give me an excuse for talking daft.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Still waiting for street addresses from:

Paul Kendall

Pamela Tippett

Rodney Wrestt

Line Cutters were posted to other winners and SAFE today.

D

David OLoughlin

Rodney lives at my house Graham, do you want my address?

W

Wendy Perry

yeah and i'm sure Paul is my cousin i'll pass it on honest :eek:)

A

Alan John Degville

Graham,
Received my line line cutter 1st post this morning ,as usual my luck is still no good when i got up at 7.30am. Card through door saying post man had triedto deliver but parcel to big to fit through letter box .could i please collect from local sorting office.S o I& my good wife walked about 3mile's into &out of Redditch to get my line cutter & 3 miles's back.Cannot drive car at present until my fractuered right wrist get's better another 4 week's till plaster come;s off. Hope it's worth it . thank's again Graham for selecting myself as one of you winner's .
Anyhow exercise will do me good save me from getting fat again,until i can get down the gym again & start working out again .
Cheer's Larry

N

Nicky Garbutt

thanks alot graham for the line cutter it cuts my 12lb line good. i got mine at 7am and the post man was banging on the door and the dog going crackers.

thanks

R

Rodney Wrestt

L.O.L. good try David,
Received the line line cutter on Wednesday morning thanks very much I can't wait to get snagged now, HeHeHe.

Only problem is I can't get it open, all this new fangled technology always gets me.

D

David OLoughlin

All you need now is a package cutter, you can buy one from innovations magazine I'm sure for about ?50. :)

D

Daniel Whitelock

thanks graham recived mine yesterday. i didnt get back till half 9 so i got home today and had a play with it in the garden.
nice and easy to use and seems to work ( i got snagged on an upside down wheel barrow ) off went the line cutter over the rig i had made up. snipped it nice and close to the hook looking forward to giving it a go if i get snagged at the weekend.
would it work with 12lb braid hooklength do you know?

cheers Daniel

R

Rodney Wrestt

"nice and easy to use and seems to work "

No, No, No it must be a fault in mine as the thing won't open no matter how loud I yell at it.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Rodney, it opens quite easy when you know how! I had the same trouble at first and I'll bet you're doing the same thing, which is trying to open it at the wrong place. Have a closer look at it.

Daniel, I've tried it on 15lb braid and it cut through that okay.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yes, I got it, easy as pie really I was just messing with yawl, <Ahem> ;-}~

P

Paul Kendall

Thanks Graham - I've e-mailed you my street address - I could have done with this last week, I've been catching Tiger Fish and Catfish in South Africa in some seriously snaggy water - grreaat fun

Paul