Itsfloatlosingnotfishing
Fruitowl
lKevin
Sagalout
Spadger
EdSurf.
Cliff Hatton.
Me

Any changes or drop outs please let me know.

Thanks. Graham

sagalout

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing The Lout 360 in action! I hope it has traction control and 4WD.
Bvgger, I knew i had forgotten something. The Lout 360 will not be making an appearance because I shall be traveling light, rucksack with light chair attached and me rod in me hand, oo err missus. I might put it in the car so you can gaze admiringly at it, but do remember Spiders hasn't set the selling price yet.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Ray.

I have never caught a bream there. Although with Skip coming theres a good chance of seeing one.

Strangely enough yesterday I saw a roach of near 2lb come right out of the water. Only ever caught one over the lb.
Lots of small dace and bleak. And this last two seasons seem to be some good perch working the margins. Something ill be trying for later in the season.

A couple of areas have shown "proper" carp to near 30lb.

There are lots of chub though unlikely to exceed 5lb this early in season. My best there 6.01. The pike will enjoy it if you feed them some on light trotting gear.

Due to shortage of bream I have asked for some Skippy friendly eels to make an appearance.

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cheers Graham,

I will start the day trotting, and go onto the lead/feeder later in the day for the river pigs ( Barbel).

I am keeping away from Skippy if he starts catching eels, he will only blame me. He catches them on the Itchen and blamed me. I wouldnt mind, but i wasn't even there :D

Looking forward to this.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
I suggest you start from the 2nd croy down the bottom end.
Pushes across the river into deeper water.

If its not 5 ft under water!!@

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Ian.
Depends very much on the amount of water in.

Normal levels either the top end walking out a bit, or a couple of swims in the wood. They are snaggy but always hold barbel.

Then the top of the gas pool shallows at distance towards gulley far bank. The gas pool is fishing quite well at moment.

Or off the croys bottom end. It would be a good idea for all to walk the stretch with meso I can point out the barbel normal bankers.. Such a choice, and I guess the last thing some will want is potentially duff suggestions.

I'm not planning to fish AM. Might even pike fish so I can spend time moving and chatting.