FM River Wye Fish In. Any Interest?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Van ? What.....a tradesman's van ? The very idea.

I'll stick some wheels on SB and we can tow it. Be just like a Brummie on his holidays !

Yes, and i will Drive and do the directions, don't want another Blenheim Palace run around. I don't want to be going via, Southampton, Lands End and Glasgow :D:D

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Your concern for my welfare is quite touching. I was thinking of using the double handles from your poxy Stradics as stabilisers

The Stradic is far too delicate a piece of kit to use as a stabiliser for a piece of furniture that bears a closer resemblance to Pratchett's "Luggage" than any fishing seat. I'm not even sure that axle stands would stabilise that monolith:eek:

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 23:56 ----------

Be just like a Brummie on his holidays !

We can be thankful there's no Brummies attending then :p

Just you cockneys;)

fruitowl

Reaction score
Go ahead guys take the mickey I have no probs they got what they deserved should have happened a couple years ago..;)

It would be so easy to support a money bags team but, I have supported them since I was a kid and always will.

Skippy make sure you get a range rover vogue to tow your tackle box we brummies tow things with style :rolleyes:

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Just got the tackle ready for Thursday. Took me 4 attempts to reduce the load to carrying weight. The fishery upstream of Winkton, Sopley, is now back on the books. So looking at a concerted effort this year on both those waters. Let me know when you fancy it again Gra.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Would love a two dayer Rog and then later Throop again hopefully linked with another FM LI fish in.

I can reciprocate this way of course if you fancy a WA, Severn or Wye adventure or even a perch lake dabble.
We'll tie up by PM.

Graham

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
S-Kippy;138211 Something tells me that when Ray says "van" he doesn't mean Range Rover.[/QUOTE said:
You can tell Skippy is a mank fan, he doesnt know the difference between a van and a Range Rover ;)

Its a Range Van Skippy :D

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Just got the tackle ready for Thursday. Took me 4 attempts to reduce the load to carrying weight. The fishery upstream of Winkton, Sopley, is now back on the books. So looking at a concerted effort this year on both those waters. Let me know when you fancy it again Gra.

The main river at Sopley was always one of my favourites although fished from the other bank. Some long walks involved but going in from Avon Causeway and walking downstream (Dudmoor?) was always a good option. Lovely stretch of iconic Avon fishing.

The sidestream was very special in the 1970's, not too long ago :), it held some very special barbel for that time.