2009 Fishing Magic/2009 James Farrow Memorial Fish in

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Richard,

I'm working on filling the spaces but can't guarantee anything yet /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I am hoping that I can get down on the saturday, probably won't do the full session, so even if I cant get on with you guys, I will fish one of the other lakes and have a bit of a social.

Look forward to seeing you there, I have always liked fishing Todber.

F

Frothey

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Richard Farrow wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>The response has been disappointing. We will have to go North again next year.</blockquote>it is up north.....

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Richard dont get a trophy more than 4 inches square at the base as I wont be able to fit it on my mantle piece.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
small everything lol. Its quite big actually, only its full of other trophies. Oh and a porcelain dog that the wife refuses to throw out.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Right I`m going to pop into work tomorrow to see if my weekend off falls on this charity fish-in, if it does then i`m 99% sure I can make it so if theres a space going then i`m in, (might pop down to work now). Seems that it will be a great weekend of fishing. Sorry trev I can`t make it to the celtic lakes comp.

C

Cakey

Dan if you can deffo go let me know and I will pay and you can give it to me on the day

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I`m just waiting for my mums car to have its mot done and straight after I will pop into work, I do hope i`m off. Great company and a cracking lake too, bigg carp and cats I cant wait and its for a geat course too. Cakey you are a legend many thanks, I can pay you friday if you want cakey. I will know within the hour but at last resort I will have to sweet talk my boss if i`m working. Cheers guys

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Excellent i`m off, so i`m deffo coming. Cakey I can pay you friday via paypal obviously I will pay any charges occured but I your happy for me to pay you when I get down there but thank you cakey again. Does anyone know what lake were fishing at todber manor? /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Welcome on board junior...it'll be great to see you again and we are fishing Hig Hayes lake