2009 Fishing Magic/2009 James Farrow Memorial Fish in

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Cakey did you ask todber manor if dogs are allowed, as I would like to bring nelson along for his first overnighter, are you taking buddy?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
No I don't thing the new(est) lake is open yet...Big Hayes is the specimen carp lake, next door to Wadmill lake

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Big hayes lake sounds very good. Didnt mat hayes fish todber on his fishing show? Claudia are you going to fashionably late like last year at elphicks? Looking forward to meeting old and new faces including buddy.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Don't know about Matt Hayes fishing there, not my kind of guy.....of course I will be fashionably late again, even though it's only 30 miles down the road from me....you know me Dan, I like to make an entrance lol /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I`ve got a 4 hour drive to get there but I will put on my heavy footed trainers on and hurry it up "safely" and the only other thing is I must be the only person who can get lost with satnav "should of kept that one quiet"/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif You can`t be late this time claudia as your vertually on the doorstep.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Below is part of an e mail from the charity we supported last year and are supporting again this time round.

The money last year paid for the Christmas Party held at the Gas Social Club in December. We provided, food and drinks for the family and a present from Santa for all children attending. We also used some of the funds to provide educational books to families of newly diagnosed patients and also purchased some W H Smiths Vouchers which the hospital use as rewards for children who have achieved a target or goal with their Diabetes e.g start injecting themselves or have achieves a good HBa1C reading. The latest news, events and pdf versions of the newsletters can be found on our website www.norwichdiabetesyouth.co.uk. I will send you the lastnewsletter by post too.

C

Cakey

not found out about dogs yet ,dont think Ill be taking Buddy as you lot would not talk to me again

C

Cakey

yep ...................................although you was ok the last time we fished together

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Going so far:-

Sash

Peter

Claudia

Trevor

Frothey

Cakey

Posh

Wayne

Craig

Steve Nieman

Dan

11 so far, only 7 spaces left.

F

Frothey

remember that I wont be there till saturday pm/evening. washing my hair friday night....

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>advertise it else where Posh ...............................</blockquote>
Yes please Cakey.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Could I borrow a bedchair for the duration of the fish in please. I should arrive Friday between 7 -9 pm with luck!