Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date

Karen C

Reaction score
Claudia...Fixed it now - it just needs apporoving /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif............Now I have found the door and you are happy for us to be here then I'll be popping a more - Thanks

I have had a wander around and found where things are etc -

F

Fred Bonney

Welcome Karen,we have some lovely ladies on here.

Talk a lot though!/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif not me/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Thanks Fred, first time I have seen Claudia with a zipped mouth, can you do that in the real world too!!

( looks like I am on the sofa again tonight!!)

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

"but yet will walk miles with a mountain of tackle to get to there special swim"

Definitely not referring to me there, Bruce /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif My philosophy is to fall into the first swim I come to, literally.

Talking of lazy B's, I saw a 'mouse hand' massager advertised today in the Sunday Times. Plugs into a spare usb socket and gently vibrates under the hand. A score of other uses I would imagine /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

No fear mate,too many uncomfortable nights/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

J K

Reaction score
Welcome Karen and Bruce, I hope you enjoy your time here. Beware though some of them can be a bit intimidating, in the nicest possible ways, at times./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Karen C

Reaction score
J k Thank you for the welcome...Don't worry I don't take offence that easily /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

J

Jeff Spiller

That's good then, we need someone with thick skin.

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Karen,

Just beware of the 'Monk'.....he will try to win you over with all his sweet talk and worse he'll try to serenade you with his guitar singing Led Zeppelin songs/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

I'm surprised he hasn't been here yet....normally the first to appear when we get a new female member/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Oh and if you have any ideas on how to stop that frog (Ed) bouncing, please let me know...he is driving me round the bend./forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Besides that......we are pretty normal here/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Nurseeeeeeeee!!! Time for my blue smarties me think/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

J

Jeff Spiller

Normal, your joking most of these people are mad on fishing , then there's Claudia and she's just mad./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi Karen,

By heck, its good to get someone on with a bit of clout from the Angling Times at last.

Now then!

I am offering you the chance of a life time….read on.

I have offered the following film script to Granville Mazdurn (the rich and EVIL boss of FM), stupidly…ha ha ha!…yes stupidly he has rejected my generous offer to let him buy into the project. BUT!…I am going to offer the script to be serialised on the Angling Times web site…and save your publication from becoming the nations number one fish and chip wrapper (which incidentally at the moment is “Turnip Growers Monthly&rdquo/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

The script is called:

“Harry Plotter and the red arsed Zombie Baboons from Cleethorpes”.

Its all about a hero fisherman ( Harry Plotter - played by Lee Swords….this man makes Sean Bean look like Dale Winton on tranquillisers believe me!), a troop of baboons escape from the famous Cleethorpes safari park after they are mistaken for a chavs kids, and develop an insatiable appetite for boilies, often attacking anglers to steal the tasty morsels

I play Lee’s scientist friend who along with his large wife (Fern Britton or Vanessa Phelps could do the job) save the World by destroying the red bottomed ravenous monkeys with my very own Lamprey air dried boilies (please contact me for whole sale prices on these lads) which I fire at them with my Kevin Nash long range feeder catapult (please send me lots of money or a fish and chip supper for that mention Mr Nash…ta a lot).

Right then, that’s an over view, £30.000 will do for a start.

Karen C

Reaction score
Claudia...I'll keep my wits about me LOl - as for te jumping frog..let me sleep on it and have a thnk /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jeff...Sometimes mad is sainer than normal! lol

OK Deanos........What can I say!? What an offer........I'm truly touched you thought of us................HOWEVER .............I do like chips! ..ALOT...BUT

I already have a few escaped Baboons who are now on a soft hooker pellet diet, so no boilies needed.....Chav kids....Hmmmmmmm i'm sure I could walk down the Rd and find them for free...Along with Fern and Vanessa......So that in turn would of knocked the price down to 15K already ...right??

I strongly feel Mr Bean IS Dale Winton's alter ego and has had enough tranqulisers and heard through the grapevine is in re-hab as we speak....So therefor 2 main stars turned out to be one 1....price down to 5K......Lee Swords......I'll come back to him

Kevin Nash's long ranger feeder catapault...I have one of those and would relish in the fact of catapulting them myself therefore Lee's scientist friend is not needed....price now 2K..

As I have now totally re-written the script..my cut for the editorial role being 2.5K.....

I propose you actually owe me.....£500! ...right??

Nice to meet you Deanos /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lee?? I'll split it with ya ! LOL

Deanos

Reaction score
All you "hacks" are the same....yet another of my brilliant ideas hoodwinked!

Well I know people in high places!

My friend (Mr Gordon Whoppit) publishes Pigeon Fanciers Monthly for the Pontifract area, he saysthe only thing you will all beselling is the "Big Issue" within a week for nicking my brilliant idea!

I shall now retire to read the Anglers Mail in my potting shed...GOOD NIGHT!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Claudia
Will you stop going on about my frog --Its very impertinent(or weren't you taught that in Germany)
I don't like your picture but never pass remarks about it (although there a lot of things I could say)

Karen C

Reaction score
Chavender...yes Alan is back...He has a pic up! and posted somewhere I can't remember where! LOL I can't find it again /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif...I need a map! or is that e map? I'm so confused! LMAO ...Not seen lordy Paul for ages

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifSorry Deanos.....Made you a cuppa....Sugar in it??

OH..Neil...Thank you /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifHey Karen, how the devil are you, and also you Bruce. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Good to see you in our forums, i've been a member on here for a few years now, and i'm sure you'll find it very interesting and full of information. Like you, i have learned fishing throuh the forums, fishingmagic has helped me a great deal.

Stick around it's good here.