Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date

breamking

Reaction score
karenhello doll

looks good on here , just finding my way about ,hows che doing ? still catching ?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Karen C

Reaction score
Bk Hi, Hows you?

Catching far to much LOL - Not going to fish with him anymore hahahhaah...

yes I only blundered in the door here yesterday...Seems a nice place ....

Steve.....NO! but strangly enough Claudia mentioned him a few pages back hahahah - Do I need to be worried? /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Greetings all and welcome to the mad house ......

(By the way I am a real prince)

geminus

Reaction score
Hi all just moved over from AT. Nice to see ya karen, AT realy F*cked you mods.

Good to see you left a sinking ship. People should now show there disaproval and cancel/stop buying AT mags "PEOPLE POWER" (I'll just have to ask the wife if thats/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif OK)

Gringo

Reaction score
Hello Karen, did you make that tea?!

T'is indeed a shame the way the AT forum imploded, especially for yourself, Barbelmad, Tenchstar, Eugene and the other mods who invested a lot of time in it.

Ah well, onwards and upwards...

C

Cider Bob*PAC*

I wonder who was the brainchild behind this catostrophic revamp?

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Probably a reflection on the high regard people haveof AT, had it been AM I doubt anyone would have noticed/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Was that a compliment there, Greg /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

J

Maybe Graham should start paying AT a commission for all the traffic to this site it has generated /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I know that since I put a link on to my Club's site the hits have gone through the roof...only wish I was paid per clik /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Karen C

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

Was a bit of a sell out but hay! I won't stay anywhere where is a high lack of respect for it's members.......

Thanks everyone for a great welcome /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

T

The Monk

hello karen, what a delightful name

let me serenade you
rocker.gif

Y

yoggy

Blimey, I only go away for a few hours and look whats happened!!

What have you started John!!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

tiddler07

Reaction score
Good Morning One & All,

please can i make this my new home, everybody left my last one (AT, if you hadn't already guest)??

Cheers

Dave

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

you must first pass a test......

Crisp flavour?

ryan01

Reaction score
Karen,

my little bit of norfolk crumpet, put the kettle on

love.Oh by the way did you bring my slippers?

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

J

Indeed Yoggy, anyone would think that I had a 'thing' about A.T. Perish the thought.

Received your letter by the way, thanks.

honslow

Reaction score
Commission sounds good. Probably need it now!

Not an emoticons fan though. Especially notwhen John's using them!

You can keep those big Wear roach and chub John... too far for a lazy bugger like me. I'd be more interested in the silver tourists!

J

Don't have an emotion in my body, Greg. At least that's what the wife recons /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Man of steel, waiting statue like for that big chubor whatever othersapecies I'm trying to entrap, to take the bait. I just bide my time 'till they make that vital mistake, then I pounce.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hello to all the new guys who have joined FM and Pig breeders monthly combined web site.

Watch out for the competitions on this site....there is more chance of Pamla Anderson eating a bag of Halibut boilies than there is of winning a prize on here!.

Granville "Hitler" Marsdin is not the richest man in angling for no reason, I could tell you lots of stories...and even more lies!

This man ruined my life, I was slim, had a beautiful woman by my side (well it was actually the fat bird from the chip shop at the end of my road who just called in to see if I would like to host a tupperware party)...and now its gone...ALL GONE!

Be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!