Badger Classics

K

Kevan Farmer

Just to add to my bit about the ladle. I gave it a go today to bait up a swim. It works a treat. If you need to lay a carpet of small particles to about 20 feet distance this is perfect. If I could get it to spread further I'd chuck the catapults away.

Kevan

R

Rob Brownfield

Kevan...buy an old pole...strap the ladle to the end...drop in the rig and free offerings...off u go!...I have used them to bait up swims up to 10 metres...can slide baited rigs right under margin trees etc...

D

David OLoughlin

I agree with Stuart about Trading standards. It makes quite interesting reading & knowing your rights. You can tell snotty staff that things are their responsibility & that we don't have to contact the manufacturer etc. type of argument. I've just been sorting something out & it does feel good....(not with Bennetts, Rodney?)
Try www.tradingstandards.gov.uk
Also for those that have major issues, try Which legal advice service, ?9 a quarter (I think that you have to be already signed up to the magazine though). They helped me write a humdinger of a letter using all the 'proper big words'.

M

Mike Fidler

Problem is now resolved but it still left me out of pocket. To all those people that think that getting angry with people is wrong let me tell you something. I'm a salesman and I've been one for a long time now, succesfully I might add. I'm a big bloke but very gentle and pleasant with people and I always try and help. People trust me to get the job done and I've built a good reputation in my field for all the above. I treat everybody with respect and expect a bit of respect back, so when I say I got angry with someone it means that every possible line of communication had broken down and intense frustration had set in. Why be a doormat for these people to wipe their feet on? I agree it probally didn't do any good, but boy I sure felt better for giving them something to chew on, and by telling you guys perhaps some notice will be taken.