Catfish fish-in 2007

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I've got guide ropes. Lets just hope I can get the pegs in as I bent most of them last year.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
heheheheheh!
I've just been dry-mixing ground bait and chewing up old boilies to put in it ......... my hands stink and so does my breaf!

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I went to get my bait bucket from the garage to find about 3 kilos of groundbait and smelly corn which never got used. The smell was 'orrible.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
That's how we'll all probably smell after 3 days without a shower ........ actually I smell like that now!

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I've deodorant thats "so effective you could even skip a day". The companys opinion not mine though. Mum reckons I should use it twice a day...

I'm only staying till mid day Sunday though so I'm sorted.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Right young man, I'll see you after the rush-hour tomorrow.
If you see a geezer walking towards you tomorrow in a spandex overcoat, green wellies and orange tights ........... hide! ....... the dudes a wrong'un ....... later 'gator.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Haha, hope thats not you then ;)

On that note I'll be off aswell.

See ya all tomorrow...

T

trev matthews

right then you crazy bunch of mo fo's me and Heva are on our way see ya all there.

Matty C

Reaction score
glad you got back on Nick, you too Steaker.. did you get anything on that third night ?

Matty C

Reaction score
is anyone else going to do a bit or a write-up by the way ? I know you said you were gunna do a bit Nick, that would be great if you could.. Anyone else that wants to is welcome to.. it would probably be easier if you all send them to me once theyre done, and Ill send them to G in one go..

also, can I get any pics that people took please ?

cheers guys
Matt

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
It`s nice to get away and get down and dirty on these fish-ins but by christ i enjoyed a bloody good hot bath and king sized bed and duvet back home.
Gary,you`d look like that pic after a night shift at T.N.T !!!!
I`m definately gonna come up with a few words matt.Shakespeare i`m not but i`m sure i can convey my take on things to the masses.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I might write a bit if thats ok Matty, I'll send the pics with when I finish the write up if thats ok? I should be able to get it done in a day or two!

As Matty said much happen on the third night?

C

Colin North, the one and only

We got back safe and sound yesterday afternoon. Nick, some geezer moved into your swim about an hour after you left and caught a 20lb cat. I caught nothing else and neither did Sue. Matty, we will send the phot's soonest.

Nice to meet all you guys and girls.
Now I can put faces to some of the regular contributors to the forum.

Regards,

Colin (and Sue)