Catfish fish in

• Thread starter Colin North, the one and only
  • Start date

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Nice one steaker, I drive our work relay van every day so I would split the driving, I think first thing is see who else is 100% up for it, as we need to know what transport we need but I will still get a quote tomorrow on a minibus

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
If ......... there's more interest tham Vaumigny can cope with, then that would require a larger venue ...........

Vaumigny would certainly provide for the sort of numbers at Elphicks ...........

........... it's also nice that Cakey knows the people and Vaumigny looks pretty intimate, but perhaps any suggestions/ideas regarding venue/professional services, might be better planned after assessment of the response and request for deposits.

Rushing things at this late stage in the year, may not yield the ideal experience.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>trev (100M bronze) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I think we should start a French trip thread and perhaps one of the FM tekkies can shift these French trip posts to it.</blockquote>
Sorry, posts can't be transferred, you'll just have to just start another thread and post again.

wendi spiller

Reaction score
You are all very welcome for your badges, me and claudia had a good laugh coming up with things to put on them, sorry if anyone was left out, I can always make more /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Glad to hear that ash got one of his, cakey got the other one!!!

It was ment for Ash, honest , pmsl when Claudia said she gave it to Cakey /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gifthat meant I didnt have one/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

wendi spiller

Reaction score
you had one from b4.

If you really want another one then just say, or pm me with what you would like Cakester/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif, I would be happy to make you one.