Closed Season

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Excellent news Margot, have one on me while your at it!

I’m still looking for the perfect venue to take my expectant partner on hols this year. And that’ll be three kiddies under three! OUCH!

The perfect venue for me would be a log cabin on the side of a lake that holds tench and carp. (not a caravan holed up in mud) This would need to be near local amenities and entertainment facilities. (as I would never get a pass from the boss otherwise). I’d probably drag my outlaws along too.

P

Paul Williams

Stuart,
I've heard decent reports from a neigbour about White acres.....you can click on it on the right.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
and now the right thread!!!

To be honest Paul, I had a look at White Acres the other day and thought it would be great for me but not for the kids and other half.

However, just had a deeper look (on the back of your suggestions) and seen the link to the website 'main menu'. Took the virtual tour and that could just be spot on mate, so thanks and I'll let you know how I get on!

C

Cakey

Stuart
your wife would be a lot happier if you went to White Acres and she went to some far off exotic land.

M

Margot Twine

Just one last point on the original thread I just received the spring newsletter from Glamorgan Anglers to which I belong It says that because one of our local waters did not open till Oct last year due to foot and mouth their will be no close season this year. So much for spawning!