Closed Season

S

Steve Baker

If his levels of that ethanol (by the way this bit is the alchol we drink) oestradiol were that high then he'd be growing a pair!

However this sceintfic research says it all! Give up beer now boys!

DISASTROUS NEWS FOR MALE BEER DRINKERS

Yesterday scientists announced to the world the alarming results of a
recent analysis that found the presence of female hormones in beer.

This comes as a cruel blow to all men.

It is advised that if you are male between the ages of 18 and 85 you may need to seek medical assistance to assess your beer consumption.

WARNING: Drinking beer eventually turns men into women.

THE TEST: 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 2 hour period
THE RESULTS: 100% of the men...

1 Gained weight
2 Talked excessively without making sense
3 Became overly emotional
4 Couldn't drive
5 Failed to think rationally
6 Argued over nothing
7 Had to sit down while urinating
8 Refused to apologise when wrong

No further testing is planned.

Bit of a worry lads!!!!!!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

"Yesterday scientists announced to the world the alarming results of a
recent analysis that found the presence of female hormones in beer."

Is this why are there are so many 'tackle tarts' amongst us these days??

Sorry, could'nt resist it!

P

Paul Williams

Could be Malc!......it could also explain some of the Bitching!!......i'm gonna play it safe, if thats what 8 pints in 2hrs does i'm gonna knock mine back in 11/2hrs!

C

Cakey

Steve
He has grown a pair thats why he wears his wifes bra,well thats what he told me.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Aaarrghhhh...Take it away, please take it away....<sob> sorry about that I just got a mental picture of Stuart Dennis in that sparkly gold pointy bra. urgh. ;o}~

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
your so fussy Rodney! I'm eighteen stone mate and up for doing a private strip for ya if you fancy it! But don't let anyone else on here know! they may get the worng idea!

C

Craig Smith

What's the AA no' I gonna have to stop drinkin' if I'm gonna turn into a transformer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

C

Chris Bishop

Don't say that - one of my mates is about to open a brewery.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Paul,
Just to be sure, drink 6 pints in the 2 hour period then to be doubly safe have anothe 6 in the next 2 hours, that way you don't need to rush off home and you will still be past the 8 in 2 hour safety zone. ;o}~

Stuart,
Thanks for the offer mate but I prefer long blond hair, now if you can get a wig.....and ask our Wend to join in then....how much are we talking. Yeah I'll keep it secret, this lot will make fun of any little thing eh. ;o}~

Craig,
It could be worse, I used to make my tea from the lake water and look what happend to me.

Chris,
you'll need to do the right thing and dispose of all the stock....you know, to save the public from harm, it's the only responsible thing to do.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
damn! I'll have to find my prey elsewhere now Rodney!

Dosen't anyone want to see my tits?

M

Malcolm Bason

Have you ever worked for American Express stuart I seem to remember a sketch "that will do nicely sir! and would you like to see............"

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Damn, I can’t believe I posted that on here, it was meant for the other chat forum I was on, that special one that Cakey recommended! You know the one!

M

Margot Twine

Looks like i,m going to need 6 pints before i take part in this forum in future!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
lol Margot, how are you and have you been fishing lately and did you sort out your lake district issues?

S

Steve Muir

Graham
Thanks for asking me to answer.
OK if the moronic crap thing insulted you please accept my full apology.
I admit i could have chosen my words more carefully and understand
that it was taken that i meant the whole site instead of certain threads.

The next posting after yours was from Stuart which was full of insults
which proves my point.

Stuart
Insulting someone is easy and i was happy i touched your nerve.
After going through your recent postings i have come to the conclusion
that somewhere there is a village missing an idiot.

Graham
I would be gratefull if you would please remove me from the log in list.
as the way the threads are going is not for me.

Good luck with the site and everything you do in life Graham

Kindest regards
Steve

M

Margot Twine

Seems Mr Muir's dummy has flown out the pram then! Stuart thanks for asking I had one suggestion to try the ullswater area but thats all.Mind you if my experience in Pembroke was any thing to go by asking locally when I arrived venues started popping up all over the place. When word got round the hotel I was there to fish complete strangers were coming up to me In the bar(back to beer again or in my case scotch) and saying "have you tried so and so or so and so It was great.Meanwhile I just go to my local stillwater Warren Mill which Is just starting to come to life again.