Coarse Fisherman Magazine - RIP

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Zander_9lb_8oz.jpg

There.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I can't see it in anybody else's posts at all.

And Ed's original link just brought up an empty black box.

I don't use the picture link tool when putting pictures in posts.

I just copy the image on whatever web page it's on and then paste it into my post.

Ctrl C then Ctrl V - same as you would to copy and paste text.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
I can't see it in anybody else's posts at all.

And Ed's original link just brought up an empty black box.

I don't use the picture link tool when putting pictures in posts.

I just copy the image on whatever web page it's on and then paste it into my post.

Ctrl C then Ctrl V - same as you would to copy and paste text.

That's what happens with me .............

Last edited:

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
I copied the original image, rehosted it on here and pasted it, I can see it in mine and Paul's posts plus in the one you (ED) quoted my previous post? weird.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Now I have seen it I wish I had'nt, he's not improved with age has he...:eek::eek::eek::)

PS. Are they a pair of old school glasses you're wearing ???

A

alan whittington

I think ive seriously damaged myself mentally as ive checked all the links and can see all of them,aaargh:eek::eek::eek::D.

dezza

Reaction score
To those who have the last copy of "Coarse Fisherman", I would suggest you look after it and not let it get scruffy. In a few years time it could prove to be very valuable.

keith rid

Reaction score
have to say this doesn't entirely syrprise me. I haven't bought a CF in ages......the mag seemed to have run its course , with many similar articles churned out at the appropriate time of year.The last few years saw a decline in its attraction to me as it nseemed to be regurgitating already covered material too often,,,,hence I stopped buying it. Just my opinion. Sorry to see any angling mag go though.....

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Keith - pop a hello on the newbies thread and I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome from many members.

Having renewed my subscription the month it folded I am very pleased to read on the website that an arrangement has been made with DHP for copies of Total Coarse Fishing to be sent to CF subscribers for the length of their remaining subscription period.

A testimony to the decency of all at CF to arrange that despite the loss of the mag. and, for many, their jobs. And respect to DHP -yes no doubt they would hope that many would then subscribe to TCF but still an extremely generous gesture in very difficult times for all in periodical publishing.

Poshers

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I am not sure where people get the idea that supermarkets charge for space for mags etc etc. They buy them on sale and return, as they do with newspapers.

No charge for space, they take the profit from sales.

Sad day as this was the only fishing mag i bought.