Fame for Cooperman

C

Carp Angler

Todays AM, page 4/5, Dai Cooperman and his roach.

Fox award aswell........

Where's my bloody share?????

S

Stewart Bloor

It's a shame his upsurge in fishing has happened just as the General Election has been announced...he's just been selected as the Plaid Cymru candidate for Cardiff North...

P

Paul Williams

Hey Dai,
Don't spend all that ?50!!! you have a few scrumpy's to pay for when we go Shad fishing!!!!!

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I was gonna buy Rik a beer for getting it in AM. But sod him as he set me up for the "Dai" business.

If you hadn't noticed I also got the runner up in "Zebco Coarse Fish of the Week" (beaten only by a 50lb Kent carp). A zebco topic 230 reel is the prize, so I'll give that to Rik as his share.

Seriously, I have enough reels that this one just won't get used. If anyone knows a youngster just starting out I will be happy to pass it on for free.

Coop

P

Paul Williams

Coops,
I didn't notice that bit, but i ain't read it all yet.... i think Graham helps out a kids charity with fishing,
I wondered why you had named yourself Dai, i didn't know Rik had sent in the photo...i should have known!!!! nice one Rik!!! lol

C

Carp Angler

My swim, my camera and I sent in the photo.
That deserves a seriously good pint when we go shadding!!!!
It's a good job, he took your name from the website and not the one that I gave him Brummie.

I'm there again tomorrow, so if I have a good 'un ot two I may not need such a big pint Dai!!!

P

Paul Williams

We can blackmail him at the bar in Hereford....they are still at war with the Welsh......we could get him hung drawn and quartered for just living there!!!!!

P

Paul Williams

I have just noticed in the Zebco "fish of the week" a 22lb 11oz grass carp also from Sway also took a ruuner up prize......that wouldn't be the one that the "carper" in the next swim to me caught and slagged off...could it???

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I was wondering the same....

Plus it isn't actually pictured in the paper, unless I'm going blind.

P

Paul Williams

I couldn't find it either, and you can't be going blind....youv'e stopped blanking :eek:)

M

mark tullett

Well done Dave.......& you certainly have been!
The Grass Carp does sound a bit like the one I saw the guy catch although I thought it was just over 22lbs. Shame there isn't a piccy , I'm sure I'd recognise him.........maybe even the fish....it's the only Grass Carp I've seen!

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Mark - I don't mind being done like that if I get ?50 for it. Here's hoping Carpy gave my address....

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Wots with the tie in the new piccy then peg leg? Is that the photo of you when you were last up in court or something?

P

Paul Williams

Nice one Coops!!!! What do you call pegleg in a suit....the accussed!!!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

I thought I'd dress in my 'typical' carping attire of loud t-shirt, hob-nailed boots - showing off my various tatoos and sporting my skin-head haircut!!!!!!!