Fish thieves sentenced

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Bill Cox wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I think basicly he's saying we were designed to live on mostly meat with various herbs and minerals when the body felt it was needed. Not to survive purely on vegetation. not to say we couldn't survive on it but its not natural as to how we evolved. We could survive on an intrevenously injected cocktail of chemicals and protiens but it would not make it natural.</blockquote>
Me,wife and specially my kids who never had any meet are very helfy and not becouse we ingect ourself with coctail, we are making sure that are eating healthy and organic food when we can afford it.Its much easier then lot of people think it is. Also eating meat from unknown sources,specially in this days when cows and other animals are injected with all sort of grow and other chemicals,in mine opinnion its not healthy neither natural food.

As for designed to live it all depend where from you read about it.

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wiktor z Polski wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

It must have been eastern European colour/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.I have seen mine plenty of time in the toilet, its soooo diffrent to eanglish one ! </blockquote>That is because you are half-welsh

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
yep!

some good stories here about the Easter uropeans.I hope someone write a book about it.

Please lets not get this thread to low .We all have some problems with fish taking but do not blame other nations for all the bad stuff.