fishing magic hats

M

MARK FRAME

can us mere mortals purchase a fishing magic baseball cap if so how and how much as i would like to advertise the site

D

Dave Johnson

no, sorry Mark, you have to be an Icon like Sedge and Rik.......

I think II had the last one from Graham, and at ?35 I am yetb to see some of the benefits he promised.......

Chub

G

Goose Ganderton

Mark I have one you can buy of me for ?50, never been worn but I am told it has magic powers. Every time I put it on I can?t open my wallet. It?s that old Marsden magic.

G

Goose Ganderton

the only record thats of interest around here is how much you can put away.

D

Dave Johnson

steady on Goose.old chap..... ale consumtion is important, but a key requirement of fishingmagic members is to be able to fart loud enough to wake fellow anglers at 200 metres!!!!
I was in Devon this weekend and I swear i heard Rik let one go from Hampshire......

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Chub

"ale consumtion is important, but a key requirement of fishingmagic members is to be able to fart loud enough to wake fellow anglers at 200 metres!!!!"

One is a necessary consequence of the other, well brewed with a Brummie balti or equivelent.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Yep Goose is right I'm afraid Mark. Your wallet seizes up if you wear one. That's why Graham isn't giving them out now, nobody's buying him drinks anymore.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Depends on your definition of 'near'. It's on the S.Wales coast somewhere isn't it, if it's Pendine Sands you are on about? Probably 80 miles or so from me.

D

Dave Johnson

gotcha.....am off there in a couple of weeks, and am gonna sneak my fly gear into the car.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
If you are in that kind of fishing, I don't think Ian Heaps's place is far from Pendine. Wouldn't swear to it, have to get the map book out. Just a thought.

S

Stewart Bloor

Dave (J) don't know if you do any sea fishing, but there some good beaches around there. Pendine itself produces flatfish and of course bass are on the cards now.
There are a number of reservoirs that you can fly fish. The one that comes to mind is Llys-y-Fran. It's in a country park so if you're on vacation take the family as well.
For coarse fishing try Bosherston, near Pembroke. Some nice tench in there.

P

Paul Williams

Hey Sedge,
Is "vacation" Sedgley tork for Op pickin?? you lot in the higher regions don't arf tork posh....teehee
Chub....will you please hurry up and eat that pie you are holding!!!!!!!!

W

william kirkwood

whats all the above rubbish got to do with fishing magic hats. I WOULD LIKE A HAT.

D

Dave Johnson

might be rubbish William, but at least we can wear our FM hats when we are warbling on.......LOL
Dave