FM Lookalikes

N

Neil Wayte

Stuart I'm just waiting for Crysler to bring out the van version of their retro PT Cruiser and I'll be first in line ordering a Black one.Then straight down the spray shop for the two tone double Z down the sides.

As a bit of fun does anyone know the name of the drummer in ZZ Top.

G

Gerry Castles

Frank Beard of course. Thought I'd get that in before Chris Bishop (the Eastern Daily News music critic) beat me to it.
Does anybody remember the names of the musicians in Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (kidding-before anyone tells me)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
You just beat me to it Gerry.

Frank Beard, otherwise known as the Merry Frankster, born in Frankston, Texas on 11th June 1949. The only one of the group who didn?t actually have a beard but a moustache.

D

Dave O'L

Gypsy, the Arsley story that Ron was told, I read in a book in the 70's. Can't remember which though.

It reminded me of the story many years ago of 2 blokes went for a very early dark start on the 7.
When 1st light came they were sitting by a big puddle.
The river was in the next field?????

D

Dave O'L

Wasn't that one of the great questions of the late 70's parlour games?

I'm still surprised though that Chris hasn't come in with Mr Beard's inside leg length or what he liked for tea yet! ;)

A

Alan Fawcett

Wendy :
Meg Ryan PWHOOOOOOOAAARRRRRR

Neil:
Charles Bronson thank god for that i don't have to hide everytime i see you now (i've always said you look like him), BTW do you take prison govs hostage when they take away your spotted **** & your colouring pencils??

Stuart Bullard :
I reckon you look like a radio 1 dj who hasn't been seen for a while but i can't remember his soddin name.

Oh Neil one other thing mate my mum owns a fuel station & i work there at weekends (kills my fishing) & a PT cruiser PICK UP pulled in on sunday & as far as the guy knows its the only one in the UK cos he imported it himself.

One last thing
Is it just me or does anyone else think that when Big Rik wears his glasses he looks like Timmy mallet??? :eek:p

(ok i'm going into hiding now)

W

Wendy Perry

Alan i lokk more like mystic meg i think heheeheheh BTW is the fish in still on Alan ?

D

Dave Feeney

Wendy, if you look like Meg Ryan does this meen when you catch a fish everyone else on the lake gets to hear " mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm yes! yes! yes! yesyesyesyesyesyes YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
( from the film " when harry met sally " )
sure would make fishing next to you interesting !!!!!! and they say fishin aint sexy???

W

Wendy Perry

Dave was you sat next to me last week when i was fishing how did u guess lol ;)

D

Dave Feeney

No that wasn't me Wendy I was 1/2 mile down the road fishing that other lake, but still heard you, in fact I turned to my mate and said " thats sounds like either that woman Meg somebody or other, or it's that famous, vision of loveliness from FISHINGmagic Wendy Perry"
Actually I was doing a bit of yes, yes, YESSS, myself on wednesday spent 8 hours freezing cold, for one bite-one fish, a carp of 6 pds and I played it like me life depended on it, I swear it came up twice waving a white flag, but it soon forgave me after a big kiss,
roll on the warm weather.