Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahaha

I hope BC, Barney and the Boss were okay? :D

So my cunning plan worked :D I knew you'd see the dayglo crisps, did the rats keep you awake all night when you brushed the crisps out of your sleeping bag :D or did you eat them? (the crisps, not the rats)

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Wow. I looks like I missed the fish-in to end all fish-ins. Probably just as well, I have a weak liver! :D

Cakey

Reaction score
HDR'ed to show the lines better

_DIW6509hdr.jpg

_DIW6507hdr.jpg

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 23:44 ----------

I sat the camera on Uncle Daves shoulder which is why its on the pi55 and got camera shake but you can see the line patterns

_DIW6528hdr.jpg

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Da da dada dada dum da da......

Dueling fly lines........

Cakeys camera was on my right shoulder with him tucked up tight behind my bottom :eek: hence the collapsed running line on pix 3 otherwise well done Cakester.

Cakey

Reaction score
BC if you blame me once more I will put up 50 pictures of collapsed line where Im not up your arse :wh

Reaction score
Like I said, it works for me.

Of the objective was for me to look at the photos then job done.

I saw a slide show and everything.

There's pictures of lots of drunken old knob heads and pictures of young sober anglers actually catching fish.

Reaction score
young sober anglers actually catching fish.

smooth talking bar steward aren't you Corkers...Perks has sent me a copy of me with ONE of my bream...and I suppose I have kept my boyish good looks...which is why I was so worried when visited by Wol and Nellist. Fortunately they had satiated their desires in the Spider's web.