How did you get on?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I bought a Korum chair last season, I’ve only used it once at Boddington on the fish-in. All of my fishing since has been lure fishing. If I keep on with the lure fishing it looks like it will see its guarantee period out without being sat in again, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john step

Reaction score
I bought a Korum chair last season, I’ve only used it once at Boddington on the fish-in. All of my fishing since has been lure fishing. If I keep on with the lure fishing it looks like it will see its guarantee period out without being sat in again, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With ball that rain we had that day Ray I reckon if you didnt dry it out then the canvas will have rotted and you will never get to use it!

rayner

Reaction score
It is Ian. The chair has a flaw which is a shame.

View attachment 13844

I used my best Heath Robinson expertise to fix it including cable ties and JB Weld but today my fix and the other weld just broke. the replacement part I hope will be sent to me but I won't hold my breath.
Have a word with markg, I'm sure he will have a quick fix to make on the bank for future mishaps. ;)

mikench

Reaction score
I want to keep the weight down not increase it. Markg would have been proud of my attempt at a fix which failed miserably. ;)

john step

Reaction score
I have one but not used it. You'll be suggesting a 47m pole next.
I will add another quip before PC chastises us about misuse of the thread.
I have always thought a chair more comfortable but a year or two ago bought a smallish box as a trial for use with my new POLE. To my surprise I dont get backaches and makes me more focused when doing active type fishing as opposed to sit and wait style for biggies.

Another Dave

Reaction score
We went to the local pond for a couple of hours today to test out the travel match rod that Pete (john step) kindly sent.

Wildlife included a woodpecker close up, some blue tits and a female blackbird on our bank, plus the resident moorhens.

20210319-112217.jpg

The fishing was hard and we missed the first bite.

20210319-112124.jpg

But we did manage to avoid a blank thanks to an obliging small rudd.

20210319-122625.jpg

In the background you can see the bin liner that we filled with rubbish collected by my daughter who braved the thorns.

john step

Reaction score
Glad it arrived OK and is of use. I hope it gives as much pleasure as it has done for me. P***** looks pleased. Pete

john step

Reaction score
I think I need a brain transplant. We all forget to pack things sometimes but today was a real triumph of daftness.
I exerted considerable effort in barrowing my gear to the far end of my reservoir fishery in the mud, sat down, assembled the waggler rod and reel
Looked in my bag. NO FLOAT BOX. I struggled all day attempting to hit roach bites on a bomb and quiver tip rod.

I ended up wishing I had at least one of Markg s creations, flute or no flute. :mad: