just begining

C

carl leslie

sorry to bother people,imnew to fishing,could anyone tell me of any places to fish in runcorn,any advice&tips would be helpful

P

Paul Williams

Carl,
You are no bother mate! i can,t personally help with waters in Runcorn but i am sure someone will, it may help if you tell us what you would like to catch and also what gear you have to use, then we can possibly help you more.

M

Malcolm Bason

Carl - don't let the scarey picture of Paul put you off, it's frightening I know. But he does know his stuff. Listen carefully though as he's from the balck country - yes you know a brummie! he he he he he he

D

Dave Johnson

How far can you travel Carl, have you checked out
www.fisheries.co.uk

there are some good waters around Cheshire, ask Graham about the 'easy' bream meres.........

P

Paul Williams

Pegleg,
That photo was put there by crap angler....say cheese he said, and i fell for it!....i must get a scanner then i can put my true self up!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

That's not a Wolves het you've got on there is it?

M

Malcolm Bason

That's not a Wolves hat you've got on there is it?

C

Carp Angler

At least Birmingham City is better than Man City.

Back to the original thread, Brummie asked what you wanted to catch......any ideas.
I don't want to list a load of silver fish venues, if you want to catch carp!!!!

S

STUART JOHNSON

Carl I live in Cheshire and might be able to put you on to some venues, or give you details of local clubs. So let us know what type of fish you are after.

RIK You must be joking

MALCOLM Are you a typical Red, From down sarf and never go to a match

M

Malcolm Bason

Yeah, you're right Stuart, but I used to follow them all round the country - too bloomin old now! Plus I have found other things to spend my money on!!!!!!!!

S

STUART JOHNSON

Malcom Na you just think you are and what a refreshing change an honest Red.

M

Malcolm Bason

Stuart - I ain't from darn sarf mate - 50 miles from Brum 60 miles from London - and bye the way wer'e all honest - urmm! - honest!!!!!

M

Mike Fidler

Malcolm, been meaning to ask you for a while, you local to me? Northampton.

M

Malcolm Bason

Born n bred in Northampton, Mike - Daventry now! Still love the place though, you know - roots and all that!!!

M

Mike Fidler

We will have to go fishing then. I really enjoy coming over to Drayton and showing the match boys how to do it! It's some of the most fun summer fishing available. Do you go?